Spectrum Tournament Round 1 Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the deadline? Coz I haven't gotten a reply from Roy, and he hasn't been on NB??? BTW I live in New Zealand so my time is a bit different so I think we're on at different times. My time is in NZDT (+12 hours) or something. Well the time now is 8:45 PM or 20:45 Hours. Anyone know the time difference and can tell me what it is? He lives in Texas

Thank you so much Justin for not shutting this down.

As a note to the competitors, please get your battles done quickly. Lots of people haven't even reported, let alone stated results. Deadline is Sunday guys.

I belive that SSBM roy is roy.

This is amazing...GameFAQs people actually being responsible. I seriously don't know what to do if nobody shows up :$

Is a team of 2 pre-evolveds, an NU, a UU, an OU and an Uber. One of the pre-evolved pokemon take place of the BL so it should be OK right? Oh yeah and Roy hasn't signed into Smogon for 12½ hours. And still no reply

Rlaur2 isn't showing up on Smogon (i didn't saw any rlaur2 on the past days), neither responding to my PM to set up a time... :/

aarrgghhh, me and Roy have a 17 hour time difference so it might be hard to find a time to battle.... especially that I have school tomorrow

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
since you said to post before sunday, I am posting to say balou still hasnt responded.

massi4h said:
Is a team of 2 pre-evolveds, an NU, a UU, an OU and an Uber. One of the pre-evolved pokemon take place of the BL so it should be OK right? Oh yeah and Roy hasn't signed into Smogon for 12½ hours. And still no reply
Flub said:
I am sorry for the confusion, because I didn't think about that particular point. Not fully evolved is treated as totally independent. [A NFE pokemon] can't replace anything, and nothing can replace it.
Please make it one NFE only. Even though what you said is valid, I said previously that NFEs can't take the place of any other pokemon groups when I responded to that question. Other people might have wanted to do what you are doing, but they wouldn't have been able to because of my above quote. The only exception is if you want to use an NFE that I specified is in the BL tier (read: chansey).

Since nobody is showing up, please check the first post of this topic for a very important announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)