Spacetime

Introduction:

Hello guys, okay with you? I come here today to bring a RMT XY OU, which pleases me greatly comes for its versatility, where you can create a good teams thanks to a very good amount of Pokémon that came along with XY and others who were already good at BW and managed to keep working in this metagame, but the thing that pleased me most in Team Builder XY is the possibility of using Pokémons that were previously weak for OU. The addition of a new type, and the change of the resistances and weakness table made the game much more fun. Now leaving aside the conversation going first vision of the team.

The First Look:

Creation Process:

When I started to assemble this team had to idea to use something that I liked a lot during BW, which were offensive teams based Custap Berry Skarmory and Deoxys-D, with that in mind I began to assemble the team. The first member to join was Deo-S with its large speed put Stealth Rock and at least one spikes not serious so hard.

Dark and Ghost types that have been improved a lot during this generation, with that in mind I wanted something that look little effective these types and it was also the main Pokémon abusing hazards placed on the oponente´s field. With that Tyranitar was the second member of the team.

The team has already begun to chart a course, however, soon noticed that no serious easier to keep the other side from dirty field, but it may also be my dirty field. Thus the ideia of the team changed a bit, I decided to focus on a team that even without the dirty field could win matches, so the team was taking another direction. Zapdos joined the team covering well the weakness of the team so far and having acess to Defog.

With three members already chosen I wanted something that would increase the strength of the team and that could support the Tyranitar, looking a bit found someone perfect for this! Jirachi enters the team, even this new generation is not very good for him because it won two new weakness, he remains a great Pokémon.

Everything was going well, but I missed a little harder, and I feel very insecure about Dark type, just go look for more resistances to this that could also handle support Jirachi against dragons and had strenght to cause damage! Azumarill enters the team having all these qualities.

There was already a team, but i missed an entry on Rotom-W that could be a huge headache for the team. Chesnaugth team enters the Pokémon with this being my main entry into Rotom-W and also Bisharp, causing the Azumarill is preserved.

The Team:

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Stealth Rock

- Spikes

- Taunt

- Psycho Boost

Deoxys-S has always had as its function in most teams play hazards, since it comes from DPPT and today is no different! Although the team lead does not exist but that´s job on the team, be the first to take the field for fouling the opponent as much possible field.

Tyranitar (M) @ Tyranitarite

Trait: Sand Stream

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance

-
Crunch

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

Tyranitar is on top of the game since the ADV and it has remained until today because he gets better with each generation! Tyranitar is the main Pokémon of the team, everything was done to allow he can win the match in the middle or at the end of the game to give one or two Dragon Dance.

Zapdos @ Leftovers

Trait: Pressure

EVs: 248 HP / 240 SDef / 16 Def

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Thunderbolt

- Heat Wave

- Defog

- Roost

Zapdos has become one of the best Pokémon to have on the team when you need a Defoger! With its huge number of resistors he can do very well in the metagame! Zapdos is Pokémon responsible for keeping clean my field when necessary and also response agains Mega Lucario is a Pokémon that everyone is afraid. His EV Spread was all done to insure damage, with 248 HP to have your odd HP and take less damage from Stealth Rock.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Serene Grace

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Iron Head

- Ice Punch

- U-turn

- Healing Wish

Jirachi as Tyranitar was a Pokémon that has always remained on top, unfortunately unlike his companion he lost a lot in this generation to win two new weakness, however, he remains a great pokémon. Jirachi is the first response team to dragons, being very necessary to face Latios and Latias in addition works well as scounter U-Turn and also Revenger Kill going to kill things that are almost defeated. Healing Wish is a VERY good scam is often used to give support when needed Tyranitar.

Azumarill (F) @ Assault Vest

Trait: Huge Power

EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 88 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Waterfall

- Aqua Jet

- Play Rough

- Knock Off

Azumarill was a Pokémon that only got some space in BW because of the wheater, yet was not so used, but now in XY to earn a fairy type he gained a very good syab again, gaining a larger space in the metagame. Azumarill enters the team as the second answer dragons and also a Pokémon responsible for causing extensive damage to the opposing team during the game, and add more stregth to the team to give coverage to some common types/moves. The EV Spread was made to endure Thunderbolt for Thundurus-I and Zapdos, and I have full strenght, the 4 points in Spdef Genesect are to increase the Atk instead of SpAtk.

Chesnaught (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Bulletproof

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Hammer Arm

- Wood Hammer

- Leech Seed

- Spiky Shield

A Pokémon that surprised me, having a combination of interesting types, Chesnaugth is responsible for helping me against Rotom-W, Suicune and other Water Types, moreover it is a great counter to Bisharp you can not do much against it.

Replays:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-81221954

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-81228850
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-81232455

Last edited:
The record I did not, however, remember with this team in 2600 and caugth just before the ladder reset, but I win more than I lost.

Honestly I would completely throw out Deoxys-S. Prankster Taunt users will mess it up. I run Thunderous w/ Taunt and Thunderwave or Ambipom w/ Fake Out and Taunt. This keeps you're opponent from setting up, and since you're using Defog I wouldn't think hazards would be that important for you to set up.

Batman (The New 52) that his vision is not right! I was playing hazards in the field in front of a Thundurus-I already know that they can carry Taunt and also would not stay in front of Ambipom to lose my sash, since I can go out and play the hazards during the game.
As said in the introduction to the idea of the team is playing even without the hazards.

Zapdos can kill him, but I need to force it to stay on, or I die slowly with entry hazards and finalize it with Tyranitar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)