Some old ms paint sketches.

These are absolutely stunning. :o They're incredible! If you wouldn't mind, can you draw Ripper Roo from the Crash Bandicoot series? xD

Fricking AWESOME!!! Real Pokemon would be my dream come true, and thanks to you, I know have and idea of what they would look like. And a request on my end: Tyranitar on a cliff ledge with a baby Larvitar on his shoulder.
EDIT: You're right, DoomMullet. Screw the happy faces. A look of deep thought is better.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Fricking AWESOME!!! Real Pokemon would be my dream come true, and thanks to you, I know have and idea of what they would look like. And a request on my end: Tyranitar on a cliff ledge with a baby Larvitar on his shoulder (happy faces on both, facing "camera").
lol, not sure if you noticed but I don't think "happy faces" would really fit his style

I usually don't request more than one thing from the same artist, but I have to make an exception. Could you draw Cable and/or Deadpool from marvel comics?

These are a little rough because I don't have any non mechanical pencils and I only have about a five minute window to do each one since I'm still movin' in.

Wow I have no idea how I managed to miss this thread but I sure was missing out! I normally reply to the art threads I like with 'this is gg etc', but I swear this is the time I mean it the most - incredible.

this is gg etc

A request of mine would be: Exeggutor dancing with Psyduck!

Sorry about the delay, these things are going to get worse and worse, as I do them in class during lectures now (linear alg kind of sucks and it is boring), anyways, I'll try and update regularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)