Gen 3 So Pokemon Trainer DoomMullet ventured into the Smogon Server the other day...

Yes, that's right. Well-known anti Pokemon enthiuast DoomMullet was sighted in the Smogon server yesterday. I saw this as an oppurtinity to test my meddle as a battler, and quickly challenged him to a Challenge Cup battle. He accepted, confident that he would win.

theamericandream38 sent out Koffing (Lv.79 Koffing)!
DoomMullet sent out Hitmontop (Lv.70 Hitmontop)!
Hitmontop's Intimidate cuts Koffing's Attack!

DM taunted me, and I smirked as I prepared myself for battle. I told Smogon to unleash a fiery blast on Adam's three-legged fighting machine while his beast quickly created a fake doll in its place which took the hit for it. I was interested by his tactic and thought I'd try it for myself. His pokemon rammed Smogon before it could put up the fake in its place, but he had enough life left to create the doll. He quickly commanded his Hitmontop to shoot some ninja stars at Smogon, but the doll stood strong. Meanwhile, I pummeled his monster from behind the doll. We continued trading blows, and his beast lived on as it ate a berry to recover its health. When Smogon was low on life, I became worried and sent out my steel bug in its place. I commanded him to take out Adam's Hitmontop, and he did so for great justice.

Begin Turn #7
Hitmontop used Double-Edge!
(23 damage)
It's not very effective...
Hitmontop is hit with recoil!
---------------------------------
Forretress used Facade!
(12% damage)
Hitmontop fainted!
DoomMullet sent out Exeggutor (Lv.65 Exeggutor)!

6-5 tad

He sent out his large tree in its place, and I became worried. I quickly switched back to Smogon and it was confused by a taunting dance that exeggutor used, raising its attack sharply but also dazing it. However, my pokemon instinctively ate its berry to recover from its status. His tree attacked my pokemon while mine couldn't seem to hit his with a blast of fire, so I retreated it before it fainted and sent out a little dog in its place. Adam was unsure of this pokemon, so he tried to blast it with a confusion. He underestimated the little pooch, as it didn't affect it at all! Meanwhile I commanded my little dog to throw its body recklessly at the oppenent. His tree seemed to be damaged quite a bit, but it was still up strong. We both struck again and both of our pokemon went down for the count.

Begin Turn #12
Exeggutor used Strength!
(58 damage)
Poochyena used Double-Edge!
(40% damage)
Poochyena is hit with recoil!
Poochyena fainted!
Exeggutor fainted!

5-4 tad

He was unsatisfied with this, but so was I. He quickly sent out his next pokemon, a Nidoking. I chose to send out my Pidgeotto, and right away I was unsure of what would happen. We traded blows, but I became worried when his pokemon punched mine with a fist of ice and I became poison after striking him directly. I switched my bird for a legendary fire dog, and he was confused by a pulse of water quickly. He did manage to strike his oppenent once before I switched in Smogon as a sacrifice.

Begin Turn #18
theamericandream38 withdrew Entei!
theamericandream38 sent out Koffing (Lv.79 Koffing)!
Nidoking used Water Pulse!
(2 damage)
Koffing fainted!
theamericandream38 sent out Togepi (Lv.89 Togepi)!

4-4

I sent out my little egg pokemon in replacement, and got on the offensive right away. My little guy slapped mud in the face of the opposing beast, and it distracted him somewhat. Adam became angry when his pokemon missed mine, which seemed to give it a surge of energy and it struck togepi right before it could knock out the big bully.

Begin Turn #24
Nidoking used Ice Punch!
(32 damage)
Togepi used Mega Kick!
(15% damage)
Nidoking fainted!
DoomMullet: secret weapon 1...
DoomMullet sent out Omastar (Lv.67 Omastar)!

4-3 tad

He sent out his shellfish, and I was afraid. He had to have a plan! And right away, he caused rain to fall on the battle field. My little guy did manage to hit him twice before he went down, but he didn't have much of a chance.

Begin Turn #27
Omastar used Surf!
(88 damage)
Togepi fainted!

3-3

I sent out my metallic bug again, with a plan in hand. I immeaditly made the sun shine on the battle field and then proceeded to blast his pokemon with a beam of light, knocking it out.

Begin Turn #29
Omastar used Frustration!
(12 damage)
It's not very effective...
Forretress used Solar Beam!
(77% damage)
It's super effective!
Omastar fainted!

3-2 tad

He sent out his minituare bouncing pig to battle my pokemon. I continued to pummel it with solar beam, while he attacked me relentlessly. His little guy ended up a berry that it didn't like, which didn't please Adam at all.

DoomMullet: WHY DOES IT HAVE FIGY BERRY
DoomMullet: IF IT DOESNT LIKE IT
DoomMullet: FUCK YOU CC

I eventually retreated my bug for my bird, who after attacking a few turns fainted because of its toxin.

Begin Turn #36
Pidgeotto used Pursuit!
(13% damage)
It's super effective!
Spoink snapped out of confusion!
Spoink used Flash!
Pidgeotto's Keen Eye prevents Accuracy loss!
Pidgeotto is hurt by poison!
Pidgeotto fainted!

2-2

I sent out my fire dog in replacement, and he immeaditly defeated his oppenent.

Begin Turn #37
Entei used Secret Power!
(31% damage)
Spoink fainted!
DoomMullet: it all comes down to this
DoomMullet sent out Slakoth (Lv.86 Slakoth)!

2-1 tad

Adam sent out his final pokemon, the incredible beast Slakoth. I was a bit worried, this was quite a powerful pokemon. However, I knew something he didn't.

Begin Turn #38
Entei used Secret Power!
(20% damage)
Slakoth used Body Slam!
(30 damage)
A critical hit!
Entei fainted!

1-1

Obviously, I sent out forretress. We traded blows for a few turns, and DM became upset when his pokemon refused to act every other turn. He didn't know about slakoth's Truant ability, and I took that advantage and commanded my beast to strike him when he wasn't ready. The attack worked, and his last pokemon fell.

Begin Turn #44
Forretress used Take Down!
(16% damage)
Forretress is hit with recoil!
Slakoth fainted!

And so the story of how the great DoomMullet was toppled by the youngin', tad38. Hope you enjoyed my story!

cool read.

Personally imo there should be more warstories here, because ever grande's basically 90% rmt's and 10% other random stuff like polls and such.

this is the 1st CC warstory ive read, and it was indeed a good read. DM got kinda lucky with a Surf Omastar lol. but it was still cool

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
*goes to add "Pokemon Trainer DoomMullet" to the oxymoron thread*

Nice story. A SunnyBeamer and a Rain Dance + Surf Pokemon in CC is crazy good. Also, I've seen a user named DoomMullet on NB before, but I always assumed it was just an imposter and not the real one. :-o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)