So how long until Nintendo hits this site with their douchebaggery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well the OP in firebot had more substantial content than this one and was more conducive to discussion, so yeah...

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Nintendo are sincerely nice people only striving to get their games sold in the right way without websites like us interfering. I'd give nintendo about 10 years or so before they "hit" Smogon.com because I don't think they even have the technology to hit a website, forget about a weapon named douchbaggery.

Nintendo only sent e-mails to 2 websites, both of which had news updates/feeds with pictures on them, something that smogon does not.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The answer is never for a number of reasons including the fact that we have not hosted any Black & White images let alone Black & White images taken from illegally downloaded ROMs like both Serebii and PokeBeach did.

Please create topics with a bit more content in them next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)