Ability: Snow Warning
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Encore
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast

Veil setter. Ninetales-Alola enables my set up sweepers to take less damage and maximize their potential. Provides all right damage and shenanigans.

Amoonguss (M) @ Eject Button
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Clear Smog

One half of the Regenator duo, Amoonguss can put pokemon to sleep, take hits, and equipped with Eject Button to pivot for better matchups.

Toxapex (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SpD
Bold Nature
- Chilling Water
- Recover
- Toxic
- Haze

The other half of the Regen tandem. Pex helps to shut down with Haze and toxic. It has recovery, and with Regenator and Veil, it and the fungus make for an obnoxious duo.

Samurott-Hisui (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sharpness
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ceaseless Edge
- Razor Shell
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

Samurott is useful to set up hazards and disrupt with Knock Off. Tera Ghost to block Rapid Spinners. Hyper lead to lead or to go after Ninetales, depending on the opponent's team make-up.

Cresselia @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Moonblast
- Moonlight

With its defensive Bulk, Cresselia behind Veil and with Calm Mind set up becomes rather unkillable. Tera Fighting to take less damage from Kingambit. Must be honest, I like Cresselia, but I am uncertain of the fit on this team.

Dragonite (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Ice Spinner

Mutliscale + Veil gives Dragonite absurd Bulk. With that, it is free to set up and sweep. With ES, it has priority and Tera normal to boost it further.

Notes:

Looking over this team and my experience on ladder, this team has good potential. I am not the best or most insightful competitive Pokemon battler, but it feels somewhat clunky. My lack of hazard control makes me weak to hazard stack, so that may need to be changed.

Any insights or feedback is welcome. Thank you in advance!

Also off topic, as someone who struggles against stall/defensive teams, what tip us best to help me overcome those matchups?

Last edited:

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
Yeah you said this is bullky offense and you said you're lacking hazrad removal so why not add defensive bulk up tusk: provides hazard removal with potential to sweep teams, also a good kingambit counter.

You could go with bulky set-up Amoonguss but it doesn't have to go that far

Yeah you said this is bullky offense and you said you're lacking hazrad removal so why not add defensive bulk up tusk: provides hazard removal with potential to sweep teams, also a good kingambit counter.

You could go with bulky set-up Amoonguss but it doesn't have to go that far

I was thinking of Tusk, but not sure who to remove for it. I like the 2 bulky regen mons. Cresselia would probably be the odd mon out

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
Cresselia would probably be the odd mon out
Then you would have no special attacking set-up threats and burns would be hard to deal with
Tusk > Samurott I think if you can sacrifice hazards, if you really want to keep the regen core
(You have probably have no idea how many times btw i suggested bulk up tusk)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)