BDSP Snow Cloak Froslass

I haven't done too much calculations (Except for Abomasnow to outspeed base Heatran & Rotom-Wash W/O Choice scarf to outspeed max speed Breloom) The rest is just how I feel fits well genuinely. If you have any suggestions to make this team stronger in any way, it would help so so much! :)

abomasnow by SailorClef on DeviantArt

Abomasnow @ Icy Rock
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Def / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard
- Aurora Veil​

This is a very underrated pokemon. This is a good way to start the game (lead pokemon). Get hail right away to possibly switch into Froslass or to set up an Aurora Veil. This pokemon can also be used to bait fire type attacks, which will be redirected to Arcanine's Flash Fire. This pokemon has some decent bulk, being able to withstand some attacks. Also having a priority move that is very effective (2x or 4x) against most dragon / flying types is pretty useful. This mon can also usually OHKO (unless it's max defense w/ some hp investment) unexpecting Heatrans who think they'll counter / outspeed the Abomasnow (due to it having lower base speeds).

ArtStation - Arcanine, Eric Proctor

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Def / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Morning Sun​

This mon is absolutely amazing! It has a perfect ability for this team since half the team is either 2x or 4x weak to Fire. This mon also has very good stats to be a Mixed Offensive /Bbulky pokemon. Arcanine is usually used to switch in to potential Fire-type attacks, and to fire back with an even stronger Fire-type attack, or to use it's 2+ priority move Extreme Speed. I gave this mon Close Combat to give it some versatility, as it's overall a really great strong move. and also gave it Morning Sun, for the chance to heal against non-threatening pokemon, or to stall whenever needed.

Rotom-Wash speedpaint - YouTube

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 200 HP / 60 Def / 120 SpA / 128 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Trick​

I find this Rotom-Wash set to be one of the best for this team. Having speed control with a unexpected moveset is pretty great in the tides of battle. I also gave this mon the speed EV's and nature, to outspeed max speed Breloom, (when the choice scarf gets tricked) to escape from any Bullet Seed / Spore shenanigans. I then gave the standard Hydro Pump, Will-O-Wisp, and Volt Switch moves, as they are standard to any Rotom-Wash. This pokemon synergizes really well, providing water moves, shutting down stall, and burning physical mons.

Pin on Pokemon

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 200 HP / 144 Atk / 124 Def / 40 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off​

I added Gliscor to this team, as it's a nice pokemon to use to stall whenever needed, or to Knock Off any items. This pokemon is really mainly used as a Stealth Rock mon, with the added benefit of immunity to electric types, Earthquake, Defog, and great bulky stats. Theres not much else to say about this pokemon other than it is a great mon to pivot in and out of. I have also noticed this pokemon is a great counter to most Jirachi's, since it can use Knock Off for super-effective and to get rid of it's item. Also it threatens to Earthquake most high tier pokemon in the meta, such-as Heatran, Jirachi, Gengar, etc.

72 ❤ Breloom ❤ ideas | pokemon, pokemon art, pokemon teams

Breloom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Force Palm
- Rock Tomb
- Bullet Seed​

Breloom is an amazing pokemon so far in the meta. Having the same ability and attack stat as Scizor, this Pokemon can do lots of damage. I gave this mon Bullet Seed to deal with most pokemon that's weak, neutral, or even not very effective (if low defense / hp stats - like Gengar). Bullet Seed gets stab + Technician boosted. I also gave it Spore, to sleep any potential threats, like mons that set up / can sweep the team. Next up is Force Palm, which is also stab + Technician boosted. Force Palm, is essentially discharge, as it has a 30% to paralyze the opponent, which can come in handy in some cases. I decided the item of this mon to be Choice Scarf, mainly to gain better speed control (with the added benefits of jolly + 252 EV speed). All together, this adds up to 393 speed.

Froslass by Cheralla on DeviantArt

Froslass (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Blizzard
- Thunderbolt
- Draining Kiss​

Now time for the main killer of this team. Froslass. This pokemon is an amazing mon with it's gimmick being Snow Cloak. For those who don't know what Snow Cloak does, "If Hail is active, this Pokemon's evasiveness is 1.25x; immunity to Hail." This is really good, since most moves that would up a pokemon's evasive stat is banned (except Acupressure / Contrary + being Defogged / Metronome). This can come in some great moments / clutches that can turn the tides of the game. And with that, I gave Froslass max speed to outspeed or tie speed with most of the current meta (as of right now). I then finally gave this mon a life orb, to boost it's damage. Then gave it basic moves one could expect, such-as Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and Draining Kiss. I originally tried to do Glaceon / Articuno with Snow Cloak, but Froslass turned up with the best results.

If you've read all of that, thank you! This is my 3rd post here, so any help will be greatly appreciated. Bye! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)