Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament X - Top 16

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

(Art by ium)

This playoff bracket will start as a swiss tournament. As such, you continue playing in this stage until you have won or lost three matches in the playoffs stage.

Remember, all matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard SV OU rules apply.

All games should now be played in current SV OU. No more Pre-DLC SV OU.

Top 16

Rubyblood vs Leavers
INSULT vs JustFranco
Storm Zone vs SupaGmoney
Sylveon used calm mind vs JJ09LIE
Nat vs lax
Vert vs Maxouille
Kebab mlml vs SoulWind
Empo vs MichaelderBeste2

Please, let us know in the thread when you will be playing once your games are scheduled, we would all very much like to spectate.

Deadline
Sunday, October 8th @ 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
act, sry but it must be done...
View attachment 559063
This is a joke.

I just want to say that I hate this culture of counting the seconds to claim your precious act win. There could be any number of factors that causes a person to be slightly late, but players like you don’t give a shit. He could’ve been stuck in traffic or even coming home from the ER, but you wouldn’t give a shit.

Too many people on this website don’t actually want to play the game of Pokemon; they all just want the shiny pixel that <200 people care about in the world. People could say “make sure you’re on time bc I have a lot to do”, but it’s better to feign ignorance and pretend you do to get your well-deserved act win.

It’s fine to care about this website, but at the cost of being a rat? I wouldn’t take that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)