Finals Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament X - Finals [Won by lax]

Man i knew it, since wolfpack when u were cooking i knew ur gaming was wayy ahead. Absolutely loved your run bro, this trophy honestly doesnt just mean that your gaming was elite but also your dedication to qualify, prep and use of some nice teams and ideas so im super happy for you. True inspiration for newbs like us wanting to win stuff too and work our way to become a player of your level. Wish you the best!

Last edited:
really happy to see this and what a thoroughly earned trophy as well. i hope this will help you a little bit in being less harsh on yourself going forward, too. you're one of the best players on the site and you deserve to enjoy the game as much as you succeed in it. mad impressive, as usual. rooting for you in whatever comes next. <3

to vert, your consistency this generation has been mind blowing and you legit looked unstoppable in SV, up until literally last night. a break after a run this dominant and sustained seems wise, though i selfishly hope it's not for too long. your grasp on the format is truly unmatched and it'd be a shame to miss out on it all for long. you're cookin with your take on tera blast as well btw. +1

congrats lax, as everyone said its been a long time coming. you've been a strong competitor for years now so it wasn't a question of "if" but "when" so im happy to see you finally get yours. maybe win masters too in the future and solidify sm goat status?

vert, regardless of the loss a win and a finals appearance is amazing and you've had an incredibly dominant year and established yourself as one of, if not the top SV player. definitely something to be proud of and hope to see you again soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)