Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only a few days before the deadline. Don't forget to make activity win requests as per the OP if you believe you deserve the win over your opponent despite not getting the matches done.

Activity win request

My opponent hasn't signed on since the 19th and hasn't responded to either one of my VMs.

Me and Windsong weren't able to get our third game done yet because I had something come up, and he seems to have ceased contact at this point. Not sure if we are going to be able to get this done.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Lost first game to B-Lulz in a terrible game for him, we'll do the rest tomorrow.

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
Activity win request
I made the initial contact with Roie on December 22. We scheduled to play on Wednesday December 26 at 8:00 PM my time. He missed the scheduled time and has not been on in 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)