Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 1 game against Mikel, a bug made the game less closer than it should have been. Sorry about that :c

I'm playing MapleDoom on the 8th because he is whining and being lazy (Not to mention scared of my pro skill)

Defeated Dark Nikuman 2-1, very upset because he was an abusive and nasty opponent unecessarily, for no apparent reason, and didnt apologise for hax with dignity, instead taunted me about how he was an amazing player because of it

Abolutely furious about the above post, thats a pathetic lie, and the part about "hope to be paired with a better battler" exemplifies the type of things he was writing to me in game

LOL I have logs stupid mad guy :) and every single insult that you send to me because of hax, it's a game I beated u and u are so weak at this game, nothing else to say :)!

EDIT: GG :)

Oh and sorry my bad he was a skillfull player:
CharizardEruption: Why are you being so abusive, its really hurtful and making me upset
CharizardEruption: Im not a terrible player, if I was explain how Ive had rankings of 1800 plus

You abused me for getting disconnected which wasnt my fault, I only raged at hax after you had said nasty things to me, you pressurised me to complete my teams quickly.
Im so absolutely upset and furious with the hurtful things you have said about me :'(

I PRESSURED? I was ready to battle at 13:00 u said wait until 13:30 and we will play, we started playing after 14:00 and now is 15:00

Ah talking about ur misterious disconnections, why when I said that I wasn't going to do rematches it stopped disconnetting brah? Myracle...

Pathetic guy, should I post logs when you insult and so on?

I wish I had logs of your PMs, you were constantly pressuring me to complete my teams and rush into the matches. I did say 13.30 I must admit, but I wasnt ready, my teams werent how I wanted them and you should have respected that.
Then you saying you had to leave at 14.00 was a pressuring tactic to make me play you because if that was true why the hell are you here now. I should have just said, lets play another day but you were pressuring me all the time.
It disconnected once, and it genuinely was poor internet connection so dont have the nastiness and ignorance to accuse me of doing it on purpose. That could have happened at any time, even after you saying you werent doing rematches. Why would I have disconnected at that point anyway because I was in a commanding position in the game, and also if it was on purpose I would have requested a rematch rather than rejoining.

2-1 Victory, dont believe this deceitful abusive player, he cannot face defeat. The reason Im so furious is because based on reputation you mods may believe I started the raging but from the beginning he was pressuring and occasionally abusive saying what a terrible player I am

2-0 victory I must correct you, and I have the logs I posted them in my clan's forum, they are lolling at you, and I really have to go but I said 15:00 not 14:00 retard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)