Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
guys I have to say I am not impressed at all with the level of activity both in getting the battles done and in posting in this thread.

The past two rounds you guys exceeded my expectations but now we are falling into a lull at a time when you guys should be more eager to play than less, as the player base is thinning drastically and there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Winning this round puts you final 48 out of 384. Get at it.

get those battles done, you have just under 100 hours left, pick one of them to spend on pokemon.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I sent a VM to Pharaoh, although he have not been on for about 5 days so we have still not set up a time yet.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
won game 1 vs smashlloyd, gg. gonna finish the rest later running late for school pokemon gonna ruin my life

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Beat snorlax 2-0. Game 1 was 1-0 with shit tons of hax, game 2 was 3-0 with no hax but I had a really good team matchup. GGs, sorry for being hard to contact.

lost to NailsOU 2-0.

round 1 i scored quite a few critical hits on him, but he had a tank that i just couldnt beat so i lost 1-0.

round 2 he had a massive team advantage and i played like an idiot. ggs i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)