Smogon Tournament #6 Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.P. finally contacted me on wednesday (EST)after being inactive from the 25th of January (EST). He arranged a time of 9-10 pm EST today he didn't show up in those times and went online at 10:17pm and I sent a pm asking to battle 10 minutes later which he didn't respond to and then went offline :(.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Deadline is tomorrow night people, come on, get your matches done!

I don't think I'm going to give an extension, there has been more than enough time to get the matches done.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Sending last pair of VM and PM to Stath, we will only be able to get this done if he comes on today, tomorrow im busy and wont be on that much =/

So I was trying to ask the_chaser this morning to battle; he didn't respond for over half an hour, and finally left without noticing me.

EDIT: I can only assume he actually wasn't there, but logged on; or he left suddenly without noticing me.

Hey, don't insinuate that I didn't want to battle. I've been active heaps over the past fortnight.

I had a tab with smogon up and was actively viewing it which I shut down to try and go to bed (but I couldn't sleep due to insomnia). Nevertheless your claim that you had contacted me for over half an hour is false as it is only a 19 min gap between your contact and post in this thread.

I replied back about 40 minutes ago (when you were stated online) but I believe you didn't notice it as you had been in the same instance as I, that is, tab up but no activity.

well tay was on last night and did not reply to my VM even after acknowledging to someone else that he had a battle to do. i hope he does not plan to come on as late as he did last night.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ooka and I have literally never been on simultaneously for the last couple of weeks. I'm really trying hard here, taking time out of my busy schedule to see if he is on but we're never on together.

Mizuno and I will be battling in ~15 hours
Yeah, we have both been trying hard to get this done, but conflicting schedules and time zone difference have made this hard (and I swear we have missed each other by a mere minutes like 10 times already). This time works for me, so we will get this done by then!

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Found Mizuno, but he appears to be idling =/

Ok, so we set up to meet at this time, and he's on shoddy but idle. Hasn't responded at all.

Won, 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)