Sticky Smogon Sprite Project

I would like to contribute to this project with some animated BW sprites but I would like to know if there is a discord server or something similar because I feel like it would be easier to communicate there, since this thread is a bit outdated with the person who started it hardly using Smogon

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist
Applications are currently closed. If you have any queries however, please DM G.E.Z.
I would like to contribute to this project with some animated BW sprites but I would like to know if there is a discord server or something similar because I feel like it would be easier to communicate there, since this thread is a bit outdated with the person who started it hardly using Smogon
You can dm Antiant or G.E.Z. for animator applications.

G.E.Z.

formerly Grand Emperor of Zelron
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Do you mind sharing the google doc? Would love to see all the sprites!
If I could please implore people to read the first post. It is kept up to date with all the relevant information on it, such as if applications are open or not, and access to our spreadsheets.

G.E.Z.

formerly Grand Emperor of Zelron
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Sprite Update.
128_1.png
128_1s.png
917.png
917s.png
918.png
918s.png
961_1.png
961s.png
968.png
968s.png
984.png
984s.png
987.png
987s.png
990.png
990s.png
997.png
997s.png
1002_1.png
1002s.png

Tauros, Spidops, Arctibax & Chien-Pao by Sphex.
Tarountula by G.E.Z.
Wugtrio by Blaquaza.
Orthworm & Iron Treads by Travis.
Great Tusk by Katten.
Flutter Mane by KingOfThe-X-Roads.

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist
Animation Update.
382_2.gif
382_2s.gif
383_2.gif
383_2s.gif
555_4.gif
555_4b.gif
555_4s.gif
555_4sb.gif
651.gif
651b.gif
651s.gif
651sb.gif
665.gif
665b.gif
665s.gif
665sb.gif
672.gif
672b.gif
672s.gif
672sb.gif
697.gif
697b.gif
697s.gif
697sb.gif
719.gif
719b.gif
719s.gif
719sb.gif
776.gif
776b.gif
776s.gif
776sb.gif
849_g.gif
849_gs.gif
888_2.gif
888_2b.gif
888_2s.gif
888_2sb.gif
978_0.gif
978_0s.gif
978_1.gif
978_1s.gif
978_2.gif
978_2s.gif
984.gif
984s.gif
992.gif
992s.gif
999.gif
999s.gif
1000.gif
1000s.gif

Primal Groudon by NoelleMBrooks
Galarian Darmanitan-Zen, Gigantamax Toxtricity by Selena
Quilladin, Spewpa, Skiddo, Tyrantrum, Diancie, Turtonator, and Zacian by Antiant
Tatsugiri by localghost
Iron Hands, Gimmighoul by justnyxnow
Primal Kyogre, Great Tusk, Gholdengo by uppababy

great job yall :3

Edit log:
- Added Turtonator.
- Added Primal Kyogre, QC done to Primal Groudon.
- Added Iron Hands.

Last edited:

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist
These look incredible
BTW, The Gholdengo animation is live on showdown, but great tusk isn't, why is that ?
Tatsugiri, Gholdengo, and Groudon were all implemented back in July, but didn't receive an official release in this thread the last time sprites were posted. In the same wave, we went through and found all of the animations from prior gens that were never implemented, but were already posted here, so it didn't make a whole lot of sense to post an update here for masses of old stuff and the 2-3 new ones. All of the "new" stuff from the last wave of implementations are included in the recent thread post for that reason.

Those are great! Wish I could see the following soon: Quaquaval, Klawf, Fidough, Armarouge, Ceruledge, Arboliva, Ogerpon (all forms), the Loyal Trio, Terapagos, Paldean Tauros's aqua and blaze breeds, Raging Bolt, Iron Crown, Dipplin, Cetoddle, Cyclizar, Palafin-zero, Varoom, Revavroom, the Starmobiles, and the rest of the Paradox Pokemon.

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist
Those are great! Wish I could see the following soon: Quaquaval, Klawf, Fidough, Armarouge, Ceruledge, Arboliva, Ogerpon (all forms), the Loyal Trio, Terapagos, Paldean Tauros's aqua and blaze breeds, Raging Bolt, Iron Crown, Dipplin, Cetoddle, Cyclizar, Palafin-zero, Varoom, Revavroom, the Starmobiles, and the rest of the Paradox Pokemon.
we dont take requests lol but thanks

On the topic of the starmobiles, though, we haven’t really reached a consensus on whether they’ll be included in the project. You could see it as being a form worth including like Eternamax Eternatus, but it’s just as valid to view them on the same level as Pokestar Studios props. Regardless, they aren’t a priority by any means, since fangames don’t seem to show interest in including them, and they aren’t usable on showdown even in Pure Hackmons formats like Eternamax was.

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist
Hey all, here's something fun.

Since we still have a while to go until the project is complete for this gen, a change has been made to showdown to now use flipped front sprites as placeholders for finished back sprites, as opposed to flipped versions of the SV box icons. Huge thanks to marty for letting me bug him to do all the work for this. Hope this makes showdown a little bit prettier in the interim. Thanks for your patience!
1703200655036.png
1703201340047.png
1703202964426.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)