Smogon Reactions Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Well, it was pointed out that the laughing Haunter emoticon might not be ideal considering Smogon's history.
Personally, I still like the Haunter look, but here are a few possible alternatives:

Reactions_haha_s.png

Feel free to support your favorite by liking as follows:
  • Koffing = love
  • Aipom = haha
  • Gengar = wow
  • Haunter = sad
Reactions2_small.png

What do you propose instead?
Literally anything else. Keeping it exactly the way it is right now is definitely better than using a Luvdics. Use almost any other Pokemon too for example Swampert would be better, because it's not as shitty as Luvdisc.

Jaajgko

I will disband the soccer club
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I agree with teal6 like if I see an interesting argument on a suspect thread I don't want to react with a luvdisc wtf use the lovdisc for love. For the like you can use an Aipom or a Machamp that does a like sign with the hand on the tail / w/ the 4 hands or something like that.

sugar ovens

blood inside
is a Top Tiering Contributor
....For the like you can use an Aipom or a Machamp that does a like sign with the hand on the tail / w/ the 4 hands or something like that.
The picture is too small for something like that... or really anything that isnt a Pokémon or a Pokémon face showing some emotion... Luvdisc is completely fine as "like" in my opinion.

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
I will draw shocked Pikachu in the style of the winning entry if they don't already use it.

I'd love to use them as disc emotes, can you post / send them to me as separate images?
Actually I can't. Well, I didn't know if we should need to create our pokémojis, I just found this interesting idea at internet and shared as an inspiration.

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
I still stand by this, also I thought the poll was going to be a public poll, not one kept to SS only. I feel disappointed by that ngl.
I definitely understand the disappointment, SS was not wanting to have it as a public vote, and thus it was voted internally. Still I would like to congratulate Cretacerous for his lovely pieces and turning them into SVG files for us to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)