Smogon Premier League XV - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Fakes got back to me now, however SoulWind cant play today anymore as its too late.

SoulWind can play tomorrow and sunday same time and would like to play Fakes, however as I know how sleazy the Ruiners management is I had to make a teamwide tag to ask for Fakes in order to avoid bullshit from them in case Fakes showed up too late for SoulWind.

Fakes has confirmed he can play tomorrow same time which aligns with SoulWinds availability, as such I request the hosts allow the Fakes sub to be undone so that they can get their game done tomorrow.

Last edited:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Fakes got back to me now, however SoulWind cant play today anymore as its too late.

SoulWind can play tomorrow and sunday same time and would like to play Fakes, however as I know how sleazy the Ruiners management is I had to make a teamwide tag to ask for Fakes in order to avoid bullshit from them in case Fakes showed up too late for SoulWind.

Fakes has confirmed he can play tomorrow same time which aligns with SoulWinds availability, as such I request the hosts allow the Fakes sub to be undone so that they can get their game done tomorrow.

Get better bro, sorry for your situation.
I would be happy to have the subs reversed and a normal schedule if possible, but requesting a double sub if the hosts refuse to allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)