Smogon Premier League XV - Commencement Thread

Hi,

I am usually not one for dramatic commencement posts about drafting me, but I bring 3 main strengths for my upcoming managers and RBY starter.

1) I can provide quantum RBY scouts
2) I can sub in / swap RBY if their heart leads them elsewhere later on in the season
3) No teammate requests

Thank you for your understanding :heart:

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Hi,

I am usually not one for dramatic commencement posts about drafting me, but I bring 3 main strengths for my upcoming managers and teammate starters.

1) I can provide a warm, comfy bench for my team to rest in
2) I know how to make sweets, not very good-looking but very tasty
3) No teammate requests

Iguana

formerly mc56556
Hi,

I am usually not one for dramatic commencement posts about drafting me, but I bring 3 main strengths for my potential managers.

1) I can provide quantum test games and morale boosts
2) I can sub in if my teammates' hearts lead them elsewhere later on in the season, but have no qualms if that never happens
3) No teammate requests and no ego about play time

Chris Chien Pao

formerly hunternoooob
Hi,

I am usually not one for dramatic commencement posts about drafting me, but I bring 3 main strengths for my upcoming managers and teammate starters.

1) I can provide crazy ass motivation in hindi and english.
2) I can cook in mons and irl too.
3) No Teammate Requests.

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
Hi,

I am usually not one for dramatic commencement posts about drafting me, but I have 3 main requests for my upcoming managers.

1) Noone to provide quantum RBY scouts
2) Noone to sub in / swap RBY if my heart leads me elsewhere later on in the season
3) Baloor as my teammate

Thank you for your understanding

Dear Managers,

If you are looking to buy me, please be aware that I will be occupied with janitorial duties from January till end of March, so my availability might be spotty. I don't want to make any promises to my activity, but I might be busy curing cancer and praying to the moon god if we haven't jerked in a semis tiebreak together. I advise PMing me on discord @ flamingvictini if you'd like to tryout for me. Also, please be prepared to provide quantum homework help and purchase my roommate (JohnYiu verified) as my teammate.

Best Regards,
MANNAT's Ass-man

P.S. I am on my VGC arc and will be carrying protect on my specs flutter mane. I'm not looking to throw any game, instead I will be operating under a TD-approved gentlemen's bo3 open-teamsheet agreement with all Urshifu users. Thank you for your understanding :heart:

Niko

Sun God
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I'll play whatever the team needs whether it will be ORAS or SS (doubt you wanna spend the money on me for any other tier). ORAS is stacked, so there are other great options as well. My activity could range from just playing my games to being actively involved and building for several slots. I don't wanna make any promises here. Generally willing to play for any team that buys me, but expect me to wanna have a say about the starters for ORAS, SM, and SS during the auction. Looking forward to whoever else pms me and wants to talk. :swole:
Bro forgot costing a lot doesn't help your team winning

Hi,

I would like that managers take the post into consideration whatever their conclusion might be.

I want to tackle ORAS OU this SPL again, being that on the bench helping the starter to bounce of ideas, testing them or warming them up. I am also ready to be the starter myself. I do not have the ego, I just want to enjoy the metagame and battle myself with the best on this site from whatever the position I am in the team. I gave my best to improve since last SPL, playing side tours leading to the circuit in ORAS. Also helping others and myself to further evolve and/or reinterpret given structures in the metagame. I am now better equipped with new trust in myself and the gained experience in my rookie year of mine. I also do want to support/play in SV as well, as Current Gen has the fasted developing resources to access to it is fun to always be up to date with the current metagame. Just talking about the game with my friends and my inner will to win motivates me to play the SV OU Tier enough not even taking the tournament atmosphere in consideration.

Outside the battle stadium I bring other qualities like being ur scouter as I did in SPL and WCOP prior and purring my soul into the team as I love team tours in general. I cannot and don't want to promise any results as my sheet doesn't let me shine either but if u decide on me as ur 3k pickup you get someone who is willing to push themselves in the slots ORAS and SV, a Teammate who want to help their other teammates as much as possible and someone who wants to have good vibes in the chat and is willing to contribute to them.

Thank you for taking your time reading my post

Hi,

I would like that managers take the post into consideration whatever their conclusion might be.

I want to tackle DPP LC this SPL again, being that on the bench helping the starter to shitpost, load eeveeto's teams or taunting them up when they lose. I am also not ready to be the starter myself. I do not have the ego, I just want to stop this fucking game and battle myself with the low ladd from whatever the position I am in the team. I gave my best to improve since last FCL, playing side tours leading to the summoners's rift. Also helping others and myself to further boost their LPs. I am now better equipped ( I had to censor myself on that joke ) with new trust in myself and NOT my teammates we fcking lost FCL cuz our ORAS load Slaking in final ff15 fast. I also do want to support/play in SV as well, as Current Gen has the fasted developing resources to access to it is fun to always be up to date with the current metagame ( and to be able to load any mons that have more then 350 speed just cuz tera exist, please guys we're gonna have to ban like 15 mons before we accept that tera is the problem ? ). Just talking about the game with my friends and my inner will to win motivates me to play the SV OU Tier enough not even taking the tournament atmosphere in consideration.

Outside the battle stadium I bring other qualities like being ur scouter as I did in SPL and WCOP prior and purring my soul into the team as I love team tours in general. I cannot and don't want to promise any results as my sheet doesn't let me shine either but if u decide on me as ur 3k pickup you get someone who is willing to push themselves in the slots ORAS and SV, a Teammate who want to help their other teammates as much as possible and someone who wants to have good vibes in the chat and is willing to contribute to them. ( yeah changed nothing here was out of ideas :( )

Le Don

La Déchéance d'un homme
is a Community Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Hi,

I want to tackle ORAS OU this SPL again, being that on the bench helping the starter to bounce of ideas, testing them or warming them up. I am also ready to be the starter myself. I do not have the ego, I just want to enjoy the metagame and battle myself with the best on this site from whatever the position I am in the team. I gave my best to improve since last SPL, playing side tours leading to the circuit in ORAS. Also helping others and myself to further evolve and/or reinterpret given structures in the metagame. I am now better equipped with new trust in myself and the gained experience in my rookie year of mine. I also do want to support/play in SV as well, as Current Gen has the fasted developing resources to access to it is fun to always be up to date with the current metagame. Just talking about the game with my friends and my inner will to win motivates me to play the SV OU Tier enough not even taking the tournament atmosphere in consideration.

Outside the battle stadium I bring other qualities like being ur scouter as I did in SPL and WCOP prior and purring my soul into the team as I love team tours in general. I cannot and don't want to promise any results as my sheet doesn't let me shine either but if u decide on me as ur 3k pickup you get someone who is willing to push themselves in the slots ORAS and SV, a Teammate who want to help their other teammates as much as possible and someone who wants to have good vibes in the chat and is willing to contribute to them.

1703708047789.jpeg

Askov

Explode
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Hi,

I want to tackle ADV OU this SPL for the first time, being that on the bench helping the starter to bounce of ideas, testing them or warming them up. I am also ready to be the starter myself. I do not have the ego, I just want to enjoy the metagame and battle myself with the best on this site from whatever the position I am in the team. I gave my best to improve since my last official, playing ton of ladder games and friendlies in said gen. Also helping others and myself to further evolve and/or reinterpret given structures in the metagame. I am now better equipped with new trust in myself and the gained experience in my rookies years. I also do want to support/play in SV as well, as Current Gen has the fasted developing resources to access to it is fun to always be up to date with the current metagame. Just talking about the game with my friends and my inner will to win motivates me to play the SV OU Tier enough not even taking the tournament atmosphere in consideration.

Outside the battle stadium I bring other qualities like being ur scouter as I did in SCL and WCOP prior and purring my soul into the team as I love team tours in general. I cannot and don't want to promise any results as my sheet doesn't let me shine either but if u decide on me as ur 3k pickup you get someone who is willing to push themselves in the slots ADV and SV, a Teammate who want to help their other teammates as much as possible and someone who wants to have good vibes in the chat and is willing to contribute to them.

Hello managers. I play DPP OU and DPP accessories. (and sometimes BW).

My strength is a familiarity with many team types and running all sorts of altmons. When I play OU, I make it look like a randbat. And when I play randbats, I always win.

My weakness is the ground type.

Hello,

Don,t usually like posting these posts in a serious way, but I have nothing to lose by doing so at this point. Didn,t have my best year, but still improved my 2022 performance. My CVs achievements this year include:
-Winning a Weekly Smogon Tour in such an impressive way, that Blunder proceeded to steal my team and make a video (that probably got him money) laddering with it.
-Going 4-2 in Wcop, but 3-0 in Playoffs. I defeated one of the strongest Brittish players in Quarters, I beat the Germans with their own technology in Semis and I stole the final game despite having a brain aneurism.
-Outside of Smogon I somewhat contributed to Team Europe's victory of WcoPP. Went negative in my GSC OU journey, but still got trusted by lolebruh to play Semifinals Tie-Break and succeeded there.

People who have faced me or seen me battling know that my teams are not usually standard, but they still win more often than expected, Whiscash's 100% win-rate in SPL XIII (who also appeared in Youtube) is a proof of that.
I will play any Tier in when needed and will help with tests when required. This should be a given for any SPL player, but not everyone follows it.
One last advantage of drafting me is knowing that I won,t be banned by week 7 for being a racist, homophobe, pedophile, ghosting, cancering and being a stupid or evil person in general.

So, for any manager reading this, these are the facts. Do as you please, I am open to tryouts if someone is interested. Have a nice Eeveening!

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Bro, I had Covid at that time and had to play a decisive Tie-Break game in a Tier I don,t particularly like (DPP OU), getting a little lucked too in said game. Definetely was not the best moment to ask me an autograph.
okay, fair, and I hope you're doing better now, but can I at least get it now then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)