Smogon Premier League XIV - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalorium

is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending BW Circuit Champion
World Defender
You have to be pretty mediocre to ban a player when he was just establishing himself as one of the best new gen players in history and despite only being on the main stage for a short time he already has 3 trophies on his back with impressive records. I hope having reported someone who surely didn't say anything to you, will give you the 3 trophies of mediocrity you deserve.
:psyglad:

I don't usually get into these smogon dramas, I just come here to play when I can, but really with these decisions they will end up killing the competitive community in the future, I've been watching what happens here for 2 years and it's always the same, all this happens by itself at the beginning and at the end of spl it seems like an information war, they prepare throughout the year looking for information out of context and they always shoot during these seasons to do damage to the featured players, I know some deserve to be permanently banned but surely others deserve a lighter punishment, seriously, the permanban is exaggerated, they should put themselves in the place of those affected

Excuse my bad English, if I realize that I wrote something wrong I will correct it, but I just wanted to show what I think about the subject in general

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Perhaps people should simply not act in a way to get permanently banned. It is incredibly possible to avoid being bigoted, and then the problem solves itself. The “problem” starts and stops with those bad actors.

This thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)