Tournament Smogon Draft Kick-off Tour - Battle Pools (Round One) - Pool #161-#192

Status
Not open for further replies.
sparks edit: discussed with memomiguel, it was an oversight of Purifying Salt, and that faint -> revive removes Tera. There's still a visual bug in hovering over Tera mons after they switch out and back in that's already known

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9paldeadexdraft-666473 memomiguel vs rougeRotom Pool 162.

This game confused both of us as some mechanics were not working properly. Both my Annihilape and my opponent's Garganacl lost their respective tera types upon switching, hovering over the Pokemon show's them both as possible illusions after this incident.

I'm also positive Rage Fist stacks were not correctly mantained due to the weird behaviours mentioned earlier, as a Rage Fist that should have 200 or 250 base power after a bulk up is doing 37% to Garganacl (See later how Pawmot gets a very similar damage with a Double Shock)

All this is leading to us doing weird plays, like me going for Rage Fist instead of Drain Punch thinking Garganacl should be a Fairy still, and my oponent using Make it Rain instead of Shadow Ball aswell as Body Press thinking my Annihilape should still be a normal type

Not sure what to feel about this game

1672248682514.png

Edit: The game was verified and all the mechanics and damage calcs ended up being correct. There was however one visual bug when switching out that made Annihilape to apparently be Ghost/Fighting while still being a Normal Tera. But later down the line Annihilape being revived means it lost it's Normal Tera and was back to being an actual Ghost/Fighting which led to most of the confusion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)