Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Dark

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • White

Votes: 15 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dark chocolate should never be an option
It is always an option. The slight bitterness of the dark chocolate makes it so that it isn't too overpoweringly sweet and also makes you feel healthier (which is, in fact, true). However, it is still sweet enough to taste good and make you happier. Milk chocolate is just too damn sweet and unhealthy to properly enjoy, and white chocolate is pretty good. No complaints about it, only loses because dark chocolate has health benefits. And don't get me wrong, I'll eat milk chocolate. It's just so much more difficult to eat multiple pieces because of how sweet it is.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
why is this labeled as politics? it's just a rotating poll. granted, i expected a thread talking some contrived 'smogoff political party' faux-lore. so this is actually surpassing my expectations ngl

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
why is this labeled as politics? it's just a rotating poll. granted, i expected a thread talking some contrived 'smogoff political party' faux-lore. so this is actually surpassing my expectations ngl
what, you mean the pm election wasn't enough for you? i put my whole pussy (and then some) into that. smh

dark chocolate goes well with coffee/tea but milk chocolate is fine alone in small amounts. white """"chocolate"""" isn't even chocolate, skip the intermediate steps and just go bite into a block of sugar instead. you have the palate of a 5-year-old (or a white american) if you chose this

Due to some restraints, I will now be changing the format.
Poll 2
Is the earth Flat? Yes or No?
Yes - Like 'Happy' | No - Like 'Love'

This format also exposes those who votes the latter.
Something about this seems fishy, but goddamnit the earth is not flat and I'm showing my beliefs! Too many people come to my dealership trying to prove to me that the earth is flat, but NO! I'm going to have to start putting up signs saying "NO FLAT EARTHERS ALLOWED ON THIS PROPERTY", or else they'll just keep coming! I don't even know why, I just know that it's annoying as fuck and I want them to leave.

Due to some restraints, I will now be changing the format.
Poll 2
Is the earth Flat? Yes or No?
Yes - Like 'Happy' | No - Like 'Love'

This format also exposes those who votes the latter.
Everyone knows the Earth is a 3D object. Based on where it's at on its rotation and the angle you look at it with, it can be either flat or round. That's what it means to be 3D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)