Smogoff Christmas (ONLY GOOD PEOPLE ALLOWED)

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
My family is dipping into poverty and my father now has to work a 2nd job at the age of 56. My mother who has her masters in speech therapy is thinking about picking up a job to work on the weekend.

Santa is very busy this year. I think he'll only have time to maybe put 1 or 2 things underneath the christmas tree for me and my two siblings.

My family is dipping into poverty and my father now has to work a 2nd job at the age of 56. My mother who has her masters in speech therapy is thinking about picking up a job to work on the weekend.

Santa is very busy this year. I think he'll only have time to maybe put 1 or 2 things underneath the christmas tree for me and my two siblings.
Stay strong brother. Even when shit's rough, having your loved ones around can be enough to pull through. And Santa got you your ladybug, you've already got the greatest gift of all

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

God gives his strongest children the hardest labor...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)