Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Don't forget to remove the black parts from inside the arms.

Also properly transparentise, adding the background colour of Smogon doesn't really work. Instructions on how to transparentise your sprite are also included in that article.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can someone makenme soem banners for my trade thread. I need one with the name, Thomas's Ev Trading & Training, a ubers banner, a ou banner, a bl/uu banner and a nu banner

why has this thread slowed to a crawl? back in MY day you'd have had three super girafarig evos to every green meowth.

Alright now that I am here and into this thread, I might as well, post some more fusions:

Blissey gave Gengar, Lameoiditis Sterocryplis Unbadassifyius
A disease that made Gengar no longer Badass

Venasuar made Rampardos a vegetarian

Typlosion, Feraligatr, Meganium, which one to choose! Heck I choose all of them
Please could someone rate these please???
Or just say which one you like best???
Anyway, I normally dont post without sprites, so here are some I completed just now
Even more badass Alakazam, now with a new smartness hat, and dark type attribute. Check out its bling, its golden spoons

Meh, not really that great. This sprite took 10 minutes, and is a fusion of Blaziken and Drapion

Ok, now this one, is my pride and joy of all the sprites I have done so far, this is right up there for me with my Dark Alakazam, and my BlisseyChomp. Here is a Golem with Rhyperior, with horns everywhere

I really like the body of the Rhyperior
Also, is it because of my sprites itself that my sprites dont get much feedback???
Thank you

hey i thought i should share some of my better sprites here.

absol redone as missingno.

best work sheet

last sheet before previous.

materials for mew2K

materials for favorel

the big one is made of all the legendaries.

The Partyball is new technology that created a resurgance of pokemon. With the Partyball, the weight of the original pokeball was gone. With the weight of multiple balls, many people found that it was too much strain on them, especially those who carried large pokemon. The Partyball was designed so that you could access your party much faster, and with more accuracy. Soon all pokeballs will only feature a one-way transfer of pokemon, and the Partyball will be the standard on any journey. Be the first to get the Partyball on your block!

Took a little break from playing bass and came up with this:

I wouldnt say its complete yet as Ive yet to figure out how to work in Garchomps 6 point star into such a limited space. Might adopt some of Giratina's features too.

Man, I have waited for months =(
If someone can make me an Avatar/Signature with Ivysaur, it would be awesome, and I`ll be thanfull forever x)

The Partyball is new technology that created a resurgance of pokemon. With the Partyball, the weight of the original pokeball was gone. With the weight of multiple balls, many people found that it was too much strain on them, especially those who carried large pokemon. The Partyball was designed so that you could access your party much faster, and with more accuracy. Soon all pokeballs will only feature a one-way transfer of pokemon, and the Partyball will be the standard on any journey. Be the first to get the Partyball on your block!
Badass, Awesome, cool, nice, good work, moar work from you
Anything else??
Also could anyone tell me which one of my sprites above are good

Man, I have waited for months =(
If someone can make me an Avatar/Signature with Ivysaur, it would be awesome, and I`ll be thanfull forever x)
I will try, however the only thing coming to my mind is an Ivysaur using Vine Whip to hold up a train sprite, remeber not to expect anything epic, I said I shall try

I saw Miltank's tail looked like one of the levers on a Slot Machine, so I created a new Rotom form!

It isn't the best technical sprite, but it amused me!

^Awesome, good work, though I would of made the slot machine, have a golden glow coming like the other Rotoms
Anyway, I guess noone likes my sprites. I just wish someone could say whether they like them

So I hve now dumped more sprites for your enjoment:
Pidgeot is in disguise, trying to be as cool as Staraptor

You should of regretted kicking that Magikarp, but you threw a stone at it so its evolution stuffed up. Poor MagiDos

Meh, Charizard and Sceptile Steel type, I used the horns of a Nidoking on its back, and the top part of its head is from a Flygon

ghost

formerly goldenghost
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LC Leader

I'm rather new at this, so I dunno how good this is...

I used Glaceon's color scheme for the ice coloring.

My first modified sprite, it's pretty obvious that I put an Espeon's head and tail on an Umbreon. Thoughts?

Also, does anyone have any good ideas for a beginning spriter to try?

Honchkrow as Porygon-Z

Porygon-Z as Honchkrow.

First Sprites ever. oh, and Cleaned-up new color scheme Mijumaru (aka Derp Derp)

I dunno, I think he looks a little bland, but at least he doesn't look like the result of a hot steamy night between an overdesigned clown and Buizel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)