Smeargle, ursaluna, inceneroar team

Inceneroar, smeargke and ursaluna could be a really good team I apologise if this dkesnt hit 3 lines on desktop tried my best but I'm on mobile
https://pokepast.es/c9aa1f9173b9783d
Inceneroar
Careful nature
Tera water
Intimidate
Flare blitz
Fake out
Parting shot
Protect
Sitrus berry
252 hp
156 defense
100 special defence
Standard set for causing disruption, currently the best intimidate user flare blitz for a strong stab move. Used EVs to make it as bulky as possible and sitrus berry to make it last as long as possible
Ursaluna
Brave nature
Tera normal
Flame orb
Guts
Facade
Headlong rush
Swords dance
Protect
252 hp
252 attack
4 special defence
Flame orb facade just shreds so I added swords dance for extra damage, 252 hp just for it to last the extra bit longer, headlong rush for ground coverage and tera normal so facade can hit even harder
To make this team go even further l, a trick room setter would be amazing, and cresselia was the clear option, tanky, slow and great support with lunar blessing
Cresselia
Bold nature
Mental herb
Dazzling gleam
Psychic
Trick room
Lunar blessing
252 hp
156 defense
100 special defense
Tera ghost
Lunatic blessing to heal anyone and itself, I used a mental herb over safety goggles so I could get at least one trick room off, used the evs to make it as tanky as possible with tera ghost for defensive tera
I've always loved smeargle and it can be a menace
Smeargle
Focus sash
Impish nature
Moody ability
Dragon tera
Spore
Follow me
Burning bulwark
Trick
252 hp
150 defense
106 special defense
I used spore to sleep openers and follow me to get a safe trick room or swords dance, I opted for burning bulwarks rather than protect for that extra menacing and trick to get another item if focus sash has been used for more
I then needed someone who could make great use of trick room but not rely on it there were a couple of options but I went for iron hands
Iron hands
Quark drive
Adamant nature
Assault vest
Drain punch
Volt switch
Wild charge
Fake out
76 hp
156 attack
24 defense
252 special defense
Standard set that make iron hands tanky as hell. Used tera water for defense and made it slow to make a massive impact in trick room. Volt switch to give it momentum and fake out to disrupt
For the final pokemon I want a back up trick room setter bit with more offense than defense for this hatterene seemed the best option
Hatterene
Life orb
Magic bounce
Tera water
Quiet nature
Expanding force
Trick room
Dazzling gleam
Protect
252 hp
4 defense
252 special attack
I used life orb to make it bit harder, magic bounce to stop will o wisp and spores from wreaking havoc, expanding force is such a good move, water tera type for a bit defense

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
ON Trick room teams you usually want something that can deal damage and be fast, because Trick Room will not always be up, so something like Flutter Mane > Hatterene would work, it can also set up TR as well as provide offense when you need it.

Amoonguss does basically wut your Smeargle does, it puts things to sleep, it can redirect, it can protect, and it can heal opponents.

Also, i know your on mobile but why not put the set on showdown on something and export it and paste it on, it can be confusing, it will help other people

Ngl this is clearly a vgc team also how can :cresselia: use lunar blessing in ou format same with follow me and fake out
It’s also just built like a vgc team Dude

Hi um. Some of your evs are wrong, like 24 on hands, at level 50 with 31 iv you need 20 or 28, 24 wastes 4 evs.

Plz format like(most/all) other RMTs, easier to read. Idk about trick on Smeargple at all. For item stuff maybe knock off even, but I really like topsy-turvy.

Could you expand on HOW Cress ghost is defensive. You resist the reg bug weak, but are still weak to ghost and dark. I suppose normal stuff but...idk. a little explanation there can't hurt.

Edit: 252 def/ 4 + Spd is better on Smeargple. Higher on both stats cause of higher base SpD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)