NOC Smalltown Mafia: Day 3 (Mafia Perfect Win)

So we have to kill SB tonight, I know the other option seems a lot better and lynching/poisoning me technically gives town a higher % chance of winning, but I'd rather take 1% than 0%

SB will let Dusk die

We’re never winning through PGO because scum know not to shoot at it.

I think Cancerous reaching L-1 and not dying is notable, especially with Duskfall on the wagon as conftown. It either means that the rest of the wagon was scum and the last maf was afk, or Cancerous is scum. I also think they can fit into almost any scumteam? They don’t have strong interactions with anyone alive.

I think this lynch makes the most sense, just not sure where to go after. One of Kaif/UTO has to be town which throws me off but I think this is the way? And with poison we get kinda close to clearing out everyone. Idt this endgame is hard breakable, unfortunately.

We’re never winning through PGO because scum know not to shoot at it.

I think Cancerous reaching L-1 and not dying is notable, especially with Duskfall on the wagon as conftown. It either means that the rest of the wagon was scum and the last maf was afk, or Cancerous is scum. I also think they can fit into almost any scumteam? They don’t have strong interactions with anyone alive.

I think this lynch makes the most sense, just not sure where to go after. One of Kaif/UTO has to be town which throws me off but I think this is the way? And with poison we get kinda close to clearing out everyone. Idt this endgame is hard breakable, unfortunately.
Scum is forced into shooting into PGO, they never have majority at any point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)