RU SM RU Cup VIII - Round 1

Rarelyme

Comfortably Numb
is a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator
SM RU CUP VIII

gif golisopod.gif

Hello and welcome to the eighth annual SM RU Cup. This tournament is one of four individual tournaments that make up the qualification stage of the RU Classic tournament. To earn points for the RU Circuit, you must qualify for the 8-person playoffs of the RU Classic or win one of the four Cups. You can qualify for playoffs by earning sufficient qualification points between the SS, SM, ORAS, and BW Cups.

Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SM RU (Generation 7) tournament.
  • Matches are to be played on PS!, preferably on the smogtours server.
  • All rounds will be a best of three, single elimination.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Scouting: Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using stall" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching.
  • Timer Clause: Play with the Battle Timer on. Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason; if you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. [Exceptions might be made for server-side problems such as a PS-wide server reset]. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
  • Use VMs to schedule with your opponent to make it easier for me to track activity calls when needed. If you use other methods to contact your opponent outside of VMs, then post in this thread confirming you're in contact with your opponent; otherwise, it's not necessary.
  • Extensions for those with time conflicts may not be granted if they are requested last-minute. I also expect extended matches to be completed as soon as possible, so stating the specific time you have scheduled for is important to get an extension.
  • Do not schedule last minute expecting to be compensated in case of timezone conflicts or be given an activity win over your opponent.

ROUND ONE

Dlanyer  vs  aruwu
SOMALIA  vs  btboy
Medeia  vs  hjkhj
chuggachuggachooo  vs  feen
fish anemometer  vs  Elfuseon
Mister McLovin  vs  Cielau
yovan33321  vs  roxie
Ashbala  vs  toinha
Hats  vs  GoldCat
Arakd’eau ㋛  vs  Charmflash
Xiri  vs  Fc
zben  vs  entrocefalo
Chaitanya  vs  Mike 0xIong
sensei axew  vs  Clementine
MachJacob  vs  Nkc1201*
Drifting  vs  FlamingoPokeman
DugZa  vs  Forest Guardian
Edstur98  vs  Huntu
Danny  vs  Feliburn
cyanize  vs  Ming549
Real FV13  vs  Corperate n
odr  vs  Drud
Metallica126  vs  Miyoko
yedla  vs  TheFranklin
ilovebol4  vs  Beraldo
Astrø  vs  Floss
TAG2Y2  vs  Eternal Spirit
LmaoXO  vs  Ouros003
des121  vs  Oblivion Wing
robjr  vs  Cam
DaviDXrt  vs  Kiyo
LpZ  vs  Manz_2
Banbadoro  vs  lavarina
Oathkeeper  vs  Bye 1
NHelioX7  vs  s7a
EviGaro  vs  Bye 3
King Billu  vs  Magician
damsra1507  vs  Bye 5
Kaboom  vs  Bye 6
eifo  vs  Bye 7
Master Chief  vs  Bye 8
fabigod40  vs  Zazanero
etern  vs  Bye 10
xXcrossbowXx  vs  Bye 11
Lys  vs  Bye 12
Flareblitzkreig  vs MangoSteak
LBN  vs  Bye 14
Cesian  vs  TsuShirogane
THE_CHUNGLER  vs  Bye 16
giove97  vs  Bye 17
Ampha  vs  Bye 18
TyCarter  vs  Bye 19
Stampi  vs  txitxas
Luispeikou  vs  Bye 21
HoopsspooH  vs  Bye 22
TomatoZause  vs  Bye 23
Kindyy  vs  Bye 24
Rarelyme  vs  Bye 25
Beka  vs  Bye 26
Stories  vs  Bye 27
C0nfiden1 0yster  vs  PokemonCestDur
KarliTheFrenshie  vs  Bye 29
Sawra  vs  Bye 30
Squeeby  vs  Bye 31

The deadline for this round is March 17 at 11:59 pm GMT -5 and REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)