Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

I am looking for a Spiritomb in Gen 9.

I am too stupid to catch one by myself...

Done

Last edited:
I am looking for a Spiritomb in Gen 9.

I am too stupid to catch one by myself...
They only seem to be in one place and it's hard to find. The ruins on the mountain. I suppose it might be easier for me to just breed you one, do you have EQ or Taunt tms?

Hello, I'm playing Violet trying to get all the Scarlet exclusives. I need:

Flutter Mane
Sandy Shocks
Oranguru
Drifloon line (either is fine)
Larvitar line
Stunky line
Fire Tauros

I'll trade the Violet equivalents, all holding Ability Capsules since I did a bunch of raiding recently and have plenty. They sell for 25k each!
(Sweetening the deal since the Flutter Mane <-> Iron Jugulis link code is in shambles right now. No one wants Jugulis and everyone wants Flutter Mane, on top of the disparity in how many more people are playing Violet!)

Edit: Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm playing Violet trying to get all the Scarlet exclusives. I need:

Flutter Mane
Sandy Shocks
Oranguru
QaDrifloon line (either is fine)
Larvitar line
Stunky line
Fire Tauros

I'll trade the Violet equivalents, all holding Ability Capsules since I did a bunch of raiding recently and have plenty. They sell for 25k each!
(Sweetening the deal since the Flutter Mane <-> Iron Jugulis link code is in shambles right now. No one wants Jugulis and everyone wants Flutter Mane, on top of the disparity in how many more people are playing Violet!)
I have all the scarlet stuff from trades, however I can only trade the breedable ones. Capsules on w/e would be fine, or do you have EQ tms too?

Edit: only 1 fire Tauros too.

(Checking Pokemon Home and found out that some of the Pokemon lost their special moves including the event Pokemon)

Hm? What's going on? The Pokemon and the Event Pokemon lost their special moves.

For Example:
1.) Event Arceus
- Roar of Time
- Spacial Rend

2.) Event Darkrai
- Roar of Time
- Spacial Rend

3.) Oblivia Heatran (Quiet)
- Eruption

4.) Eppie's 3rd Gen Shiny Aerodactyl (Rock Head)
- Double Edge

B-But how? And why?

Can you clarify what game you had put them in as if you put them in BDSP, for example; it would give Aerodactyl that game's moveset.
I was playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and it's showing that the Pokemon (in Pokemon home) don't have the moves that I have listed.

I haven't put them on Pokemon BD just yet.

Then it just means the Pokémon can no longer learn it anymore. Many Pokémon lose move(s) sadly.
(Sad Sigh)

I sure hate to see the pokemon lose their moves automatically in Pokemon home.

All of that hard work...

All of that time we've spent...

All those trades we've made...

All those 70 Hidden Power IV sets...

All those RNG abuses we did...

All of our efforts...

They are all gone to wasted. :(

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I was playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and it's showing that the Pokemon (in Pokemon home) don't have the moves that I have listed.

I haven't put them on Pokemon BD just yet.
Even if you haven't put them in BDSP yet, viewing them while having synchronized your Home account with BDSP will show you what their moves would be in BDSP. If you see them while having synchronized with Sword/Shield, or from Home itself, it should be showing their actual moveset from Bank.

Even if you haven't put them in BDSP yet, viewing them while having synchronized your Home account with BDSP will show you what their moves would be in BDSP. If you see them while having synchronized with Sword/Shield, or from Home itself, it should be showing their actual moveset from Bank.
(Confused)

I think maybe I should take some pictures so I can show you what kind of problems I am having.

Edit:
- I'll do it tomorrow. (Going to bed)

Below is a list of the pokemon i need, I'm just hoping anyone can help me with touch trading. I cant really offer much in return if you have something you need i cn see if i can help.

59, 60, 71, , 83, , 91, 92, 102, 109 114 115 124 125132 136 137 138 143 144 153 185 188 207 215 226 227 232 234 240 247 252 257 258 292 293 303 308 316 317 318 329 332 333 334 335 336 337 339 341342 344 367 370 371 372 376 378 379 380 381 382 393 385 393 394 395 396

Okay so..... Let's see....

First one is Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
- Eppie's 3rd gen Aerodactyl doesn't have Double Edge
- My Unown don't have the cross circles
- The Oblivia's Heatran doesn't have eruption
- The Event Darkrai doesn't have Roar of Time and Spacial Rend

Second one is Pokemon Shield
- Eppie's 3rd gen Aerodactyl has Double Edge
- My Unown do have the cross circles
- The Event Darkrai doesn't have Roar of Time & Spacial Rend

Third one is Pokemon Home
- Eppie's 3rd gen Aerodactyl has Double Edge
- Oblivia's Heatran has Eruption

So here are my questions:
- Why did the Pokemon lose their special moves? (Heatran's Eruption, Darkrai's RoT & SR, Aerodactyl's Double Edge)
- Why do some of the Pokemon have Cross Circles and Yellow Triangles on one of the games and not the other?

Attachments

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
So here are my questions:
- Why did the Pokemon lose their special moves? (Heatran's Eruption, Darkrai's RoT & SR, Aerodactyl's Double Edge)
- Why do some of the Pokemon have Cross Circles and Yellow Triangles on one of the games and not the other?
Because it shows you what it's like from the game you're viewing it from. Transfer moves work up to SS, they were removed in BDSP (and most likely will be removed in SV too). So basically Sword and Shield are the very last games for you to bring old gen transfer moves in.

As for the symbols, the cross circles indicate that a Pokémon is not available in the game: Unown is available in BDSP but not in SS. Similarly, the triangle means a Pokémon has a move that it can no longer use in the game you're viewing it from. In SS, they don't remove that move altogether, they just make it completely unusable in game. As a consequence, the triangle should never appear when you see the Pokémon from BDSP as their moveset will always be reset upon being transfered there (but fear not, they'll gain their normal moveset back upon being put in SS).

To finish, the reason why your Darkrai has no move in SS is because it's unavailable in that game. It is however available in BDSP but, as stated above, its moves will be automatically reset to the level up moveset it would have upon being met at that level, were you to put it in these games.

Hope these answers could clarify it for you, over the long run it's pretty obvious how it works when you're used to it, but it might not be as obvious for someone who doesn't use Home often, so feel free to let us know if you have further questions regarding your case.

Because it shows you what it's like from the game you're viewing it from. Transfer moves work up to SS, they were removed in BDSP (and most likely will be removed in SV too). So basically Sword and Shield are the very last games for you to bring old gen transfer moves in.

As for the symbols, the cross circles indicate that a Pokémon is not available in the game: Unown is available in BDSP but not in SS. Similarly, the triangle means a Pokémon has a move that it can no longer use in the game you're viewing it from. In SS, they don't remove that move altogether, they just make it completely unusable in game. As a consequence, the triangle should never appear when you see the Pokémon from BDSP as their moveset will always be reset upon being transfered there (but fear not, they'll gain their normal moveset back upon being put in SS).

To finish, the reason why your Darkrai has no move in SS is because it's unavailable in that game. It is however available in BDSP but, as stated above, its moves will be automatically reset to the level up moveset it would have upon being met at that level, were you to put it in these games.

Hope these answers could clarify it for you, over the long run it's pretty obvious how it works when you're used to it, but it might not be as obvious for someone who doesn't use Home often, so feel free to let us know if you have further questions regarding your case.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, Lionyx.

I just sure hate to see the pokemon lose their special moves.

All of that hard work...

All of that time we've spent...

All those trades we've made...

All those 70 Hidden Power IV sets...

All those RNG abuses we did...

All of our efforts...

They are all gone to wasted. :(

LF a fighting tera Muk.

FT other mons from raids(tons,) and version exclusives(all regular ones, paradox only from Violet.) If you can give it an EQ TM to hold I can offer a shiny quick ball Lechonk. Draco Meteor fine too(or patch.)

EDIT: will just Tera change mine me. Not much use for fighting shards so it seems fine to do so.

Last edited:
Lf an azumarill with belly drum i don't care about stats I will build them I just need the belly drum
Ft I can give one of your mons the dragon tera type or an ability patch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)