Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Quiet Gulpin
- Jolly Dunsparce in a fitting ball with Headbutt
- Timid HA Staryu in a Dream or Dive Ball (preferably with 0 atk iv instead of one flawless stat)
- Timid Hidden ability Pidgey with HP Ground in a nice ball
- Quiet HA Spritzee with Nasty Plot with 0 Spe (preferably 0 atk over 1 31 iv on another stat)

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Timid Flame Body Moltres
- Naive HP Fire Diancie
- Rash/Naive Deoxys
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam
- Timid Arceus

Other things:
- Pal Dialga/palkia serialcodes
- Pal Xerneas/Yveltal serialcodes
- Smogon Giveaway Haxorus
- Smogon Giveaway Yveltal

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Adamant Solrock
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest/timid Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Horse Power, Morning Sun, Hypnosis
- Hasty any ability Heatmor in a Dream Ball with Sucker Punch, Heat Wave, Tickle,

Or
- Brave Synchronize abra enough to outspeed 0 iv Brave Stakataka by one point
- Lonely Synchronize abra with enough to outspeed 0 iv Lonely Stakataka by one point
- Hypertrained Adamant Entei in a Repeat Ball
- Hypertrained Naughty Guzzlord in a Beast Ball

Last edited:
I specifically said niche not that Lugia will ascend to the top of the future VGC scene with these new additions. Yveltal is for sure better offensively as you said and overall a better mon withing the current metagame. What Lugia has over Yveltal its the titanic bulk that lets it take super strong hits comfortably even more now that Multiscale will be legal for it. Being a relatively fast mon with access to Recover and CM it can find a niche under rain, that's about it. It acts similarly to Mega Latias in VGC(less usage now that Intimidate Incineroar is everywhere) currently.
Again it might find a niche in the future but that remains to be seen.
Granted, Lugia has bulk, but at some point you're going to want it to actually KO other mons. And Multiscale doesn't mean that much when you can take two hits on the same turn.

Granted, Lugia has bulk, but at some point you're going to want it to actually KO other mons. And Multiscale doesn't mean that much when you can take two hits on the same turn.
Thats why I mentioned Calm Mind otherwise its attacks wouldn't hurt much and multiscale will be helpful since it lives two strong neutral hits not mentioning the fact that base 110 Speed helps it set CM up making harder to kill on the SpD side. Again its all speculative at this point.

Going after a Celebrate Shaymin in case it’s any good for the No Holds Barred competition. I’m assuming Timid + HP Fire (or Ice?) unless anyone has any better ideas?

Looking for a little help. I got a moon ball 5IV, 4EM Scyther with the item for the evolution. But i am a little pleb and don't have US/UM and can't learn it knock off as sun/moon had no move tutors. Can someone be so kind and trade it (evolve it) learn it knock off and trade it back?

Last edited:
Going after a Celebrate Shaymin in case it’s any good for the No Holds Barred competition. I’m assuming Timid + HP Fire (or Ice?) unless anyone has any better ideas?
I'd prioritize HP Ice over HP Fire, since it can use Earth Power. Then again it can't use Earth Power if it's running HP Ice...

Can you pull a "why not one of each"?

Looking for a little help. I got a moon stone Scyther 5IV, 4EM scyther with the item for the evolution. But i am a little pleb and don't have US/UM and can't learn it knock off as sun/moon had no move tutors. Can someone be so kind and trade it (evolve it) learn it knock off and trade it back?
A wut?

Anyway, yeah, I can help you. GTS (with me depositing a thrashmon for safety) or Link Trade?

Can you pull a "why not one of each"
I have an Shiny HP Ice one and its sounds like it might be more useful on non-Celebrate sets anyway.

I read in the competition forum that Celesteela is pretty viable so that makes Fire slightly more valuable than Earth Power if the presumed other high viability targets are Magearna, Jirachi etc.

Edit: and Dusk Mane Necrozma.

*update request complete*

Would I be able to request my Tyranitar to be taught Low Kick from someone who has US/UM? I don't have access to the move tutors yet.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare North American March code that I can have (Heatran/Regigigas)?

Edit: I have a February code (Dialga or Palkia) and a Celebi (from VC) code available.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a HA tyrunt I could trade for? Lots of breedjects to offer in return.

EDIT: And a hidden ability bagon?

Bagon is ready, if you have ha krabby/sableye that would be cool, if not then don't worry and give me some fodder. I think we have traded once in the past, so just let me know when you're ready and I'll come online.

Bagon is ready, if you have ha krabby/sableye that would be cool, if not then don't worry and give me some fodder. I think we have traded once in the past, so just let me know when you're ready and I'll come online.
hopping on! I've got a sableye~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)