Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody has a spare Timid Blacephalon? I have a Lonely Stakataka for trade.

Premier ball preferred but Beast ball works just as fine. Thanks in advance!

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anybody has a spare Timid Blacephalon? I have a Lonely Stakataka for trade.

Premier ball preferred but Beast ball works just as fine. Thanks in advance!
I have the Smogon Facebook GA one easily on-hand; deposit something on the GTS looking for a Level 100 Blacephalon, PM/VM me the details and I'll send it.

If only SpA is HT I guess I can trade for it. If other stats are HT as well I’m afraid I’m not interested in it :/ I can trade you the Jolly Landorus for free though as it is Free Redis (I usually use it to check other people’s TSVs).
Yes, Special attack is the only stat Hyper trained but Atk is at 31 .As I checked,I realized the OT was:

Pスクラップ

This was from an event In Japan I did when I was there once. Here is the serebii event dex Info on it Here.

Do you still want it?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes, Special attack is the only stat Hyper trained but Atk is at 31 .As I checked,I realized the OT was:

Pスクラップ

This was from an event In Japan I did when I was there once. Here is the serebii event dex Info on it Here.

Do you still want it?
Sorry that’s not the event I’m looking for.
PM me when you’d like to receive Landorus (if you still need it) ;)

What would be a good Electric type for a Hyper-Offense oriented team?, i was thinking Jolteon due to the 130 base speed, yet galvantula has better coverage and offensive typing.

What would be a good Electric type for a Hyper-Offense oriented team?, i was thinking Jolteon due to the 130 base speed, yet galvantula has better coverage and offensive typing.
I think Tapu Koko would be a great fit. It's fast, its Electric Terrain both helps avoid sleep and make its Electric moves really hurt, and has access to U-Turn and Volt Switch for that sweet sweet momentum.

I'm looking for any evolution of Porygon in a Premier Ball. I've got a lot of IV and egg move bred Pokemon in Premier Balls I can trade.

Does anyone have a modest or timid thundurus they’d be willing to trade? I have a lot of Pokémon with HAs to offer

Last edited:
Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury or Dive ball and a female Safari ball Phanpy in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents and clothes.
Bump.
Also looking for an HA Krabby (female, Premier or Repeat ball) in Gen 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)