Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone will get access to all the Mega Stones eventually. The ones as participation prizes for the competitions will be made available to everyone about a month or two later, and Mawilite and Beedrillite will be made available in April. Just be patient.
i was not aware of this, i thought the mega stones would be event only items in this gen. (Que reading rainbow sound)

Last edited:
Wanted to ask if the Bedrillite and Mawilite are available for EU(UK to be specific). I don't see anywhere on PGL account news on those. Thanks in advance.

What's the optimal hidden power type for Tapu Koko? Assume one of Ice/Fire/Ground but which offers the best coverage?
Depends on what your team needs more or whom you want to hit harder. Hp Ice hits harder Garchomp , Landorus-T , Gliscor which are common Koko switch-ins(Offensive Garchomp and Landorus-T get OHKO-ed after SR damage). On the other side Hp Fire hits quite hard Ferrothorn , Magnezone or Excadrill whom would wall Koko completely otherwise. In general Hp Ice is slightly more preferred but both are very good options and certainly better than Hp Ground.

Depends on what your team needs more or whom you want to hit harder. Hp Ice hits harder Garchomp , Landorus-T , Gliscor which are common Koko switch-ins(Offensive Garchomp and Landorus-T get OHKO-ed after SR damage). On the other side Hp Fire hits quite hard Ferrothorn , Magnezone or Excadrill whom would wall Koko completely otherwise. In general Hp Ice is slightly more preferred but both are very good options and certainly better than Hp Ground.
Can it beat Landorus 1v1 anyway? Surely Dazzling Gleam is better vs. Garchomp because STAB and ass tier SpA other than thunderbolt?

Can it beat Landorus 1v1 anyway? Surely Dazzling Gleam is better vs. Garchomp because STAB and ass tier SpA other than thunderbolt?
Without SR on the field or life orb equipped Tapu Koko can't win 1v1 against Landorus-T. Dazzling Gleam hits Garchomp for the same damage as Hp Ice.

Anyone out there have any info on the shiny Tapu event being worldwide or is this another gen of "might as well be a Japan exclusive game since we favor them heavily and don't notice anyone else"? Because if that's the case I'm gonna bug them on Twitter to convince them to change that.

I gotcha, I'll send you a message

And I have some spares if you're still looking for one Kanon
Someone else helped but thanks anyway much appreciated :)

Anyone out there have any info on the shiny Tapu event being worldwide or is this another gen of "might as well be a Japan exclusive game since we favor them heavily and don't notice anyone else"? Because if that's the case I'm gonna bug them on Twitter to convince them to change that.
According to Serebii its a Japan only event :(

Does anyone have the following mons for trade?
- Timid Scatterbug in a Dive Ball
- Bold Chansey in a Sympha/Dream Ball with Aromatherapy
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Quick/Turbo/Ultra Ball
- Modest/Timid HA Pikipek with Boom Burst, Mirror Coat, Tail Wind
- Adamant Spinarak with Megahorn, Toxic Spikes
- HA Spearow
- Jolly/Impish HA Trubbish with Spikes and Rock Blast
- Jolly Tirtouga with Liquidation
- Jolly HA Zubat in a Dream Ball with Brave Bird, Defog, Hypnosis
- Careful/Impish Paras with Leech Seed
- Jolly/Naive HA Absol in a Luxury/Premier Ball with Play Rough
- Adamant HA Scyther in a Dream Ball preferable with Defog
- Impish Snubbull in a Dream Ball with Heal Bell, Close Combat
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Jolly/Impish Sandile with Pursuit
- Impish/Careful Shieldon with Stealth Rock
- Modest Nosepass with Stealth Rocks preferable in a Great Ball
- Jolly Pinsir in a Heavy Ball with Quick Attack and Close Combat
- Modest Igglybuff in a Dream/Love Ball
- Timid Gastly in a Moon/Dream/Heavy Ball with Disable, Perish Song

I can offer the following:
- Adamant Snubbull in a Heal Ball with Close Combat
- Timid Cutiefly in a Timer Ball with Moon Blast, Baton Pass
- Adamant Kanto HA Ratatta
- Modest Tortunator in a Repeat Ball
- Adamant Barboach in a Dive Ball with Dragon Dance
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Jolly Togedemaru in a Heavy Ball with Wish
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly Drillbur in a Deluxe Ball
- Timid Rals in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Adamant Premier Ball Delibird with Fake Out, Ice Shards, Destiny Bond
- Timid (any ability) Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Adamant HA Goldeen in a Love Ball with Body Slam, Hydropump, Aqua Tail
- Modest HA Psyduck in a Dive Ball with Encore, Yawn, Hypnosis, Cross Chop
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Timid Orichio in a Luxury Ball with Bodyguard, Tail Wind
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Goomy in a Heal Ball with Iron Tail, Curse, Counter, Acid Armor
- Adamant Stufful in a Heal ball with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Stomping Tantrum, Mega Kick
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly/Timid any ability Jangmo-o with Ultra Ball with Counter, Dragon Breath, Reversal

Last edited:
Unfortunately I only have calm and adamant (unintuitive I know) so if you're still interested let me know, and I'm not looking for anything at the moment so I'll take whatever breedject you have lying around!
I'll take a calm one if that's ok, I have a timid ditto and will possibly go bulky anyway :)

Manictric im available now, fc: 4656-8686-4340

Thank you :) ..cubone fairly common this gen but has a full set of EMs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)