Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First trade request seems to have error'd on me.

How do you want to handle the Onix, anyway? We'd have to trade twice for it to get an item. (1 for evolution, 1 for Leftovers)
That was me getting used to gen 7 trade stuff. ;p

But yeah gonna have to be twice.

Am I supposed to take the Leftovers off this Aegislash?

That was me getting used to gen 7 trade stuff. ;p

But yeah gonna have to be twice.

Am I supposed to take the Leftovers off this Aegislash?
Nah, that's just my Battle Tree set I was trading as a placeholder. But since we need to trade 6 items with 5 pokemon, you may as well and I just replace it with the other one got lol.

Edit: waiting in Plaza now.

K, took it and ready to trade again.

Do I still need to press the trade button if you're in my plaza? I'm so confused...

Edit: Trying to send a request but seem to be in the middle of a trade yourself.

Last edited:
Definitely not. I'll try reentering plaza.

Sent request. Festival Plaza is a buggy place.

Alright, all that's left is the Life Orb.

Last edited:
This is more directed towards the mods of Wifi but if anyone knows, feel free to answer.

With Pokebank coming out, is it within the rules to close my current trade thread and reboot it anew? I'm going to need more posts at the start of the thread in order to have space for all the new things I'll have up for trade.

I can take care of this later this afternoon if you would like. I have 5* Pink, 5* Rare Kitchen, 5* Treasure Hunt, and two different 5* tents for the record.
Do you have the Kanto tent in 5*?

I have access to the generic Pokemon Tent 5*, but I'm after the phrase "Mew!" or other Gen I phrases specifically... So I haven't purchased it. As I currently understand it I think I need the Kanto tent.

Best looking pokeball for Heatran? I'm going to softreset for a HP ice one on my omega ruby :D
The only ones that come to mind are Repeat ball and maybe Premier or Luxury ball.

Also would anyone happen to have a Spitback Wimpod with EM aqua jet and a Bounsweet with Playrough? Nature/IVs do not matter.

Is there any kind soul who has a VC Mew to spare - one from the event not the glitch?

I have Heavy Ball HP Fire Nihilego or Fast Ball HP Ice Naive Tapu Koko or various other things to offer.

Or failing that can someone at least point me to someone who has one?

i dont have access to any games besides sun right now so if anyone would be kind enough to trade me spitbacks of ou competitive mons from past games that'd be much appreciated (nature, ball and ivs etc dont matter, hidden ability does if its competitively preferable). of course id also like to trade for any clones of viable non-breedable mons such as hoopa, manaphy, latios etc

what i have:
modest lure ball 5iv slowpoke (HA)
timid 5iv abra (HA)
timid love ball vulpix (HA with egg moves)
impish scyther spitbacks
bold love ball 5iv feebas
jolly 5iv moon ball mimikyu (one is shiny and flawless, would need a LOT in return for this)
jolly luxury ball 5iv pinsirs
beast ball 5iv jolly beldums

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
After depositing some Hyper trained Pokemon onto the Bank I noticed that the Hyper trained stats returned to reflect their actual IVs, but after transferring them back to Sun they still keep their Hyper trained stats. Is this a kind of bug?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
After depositing some Hyper trained Pokemon onto the Bank I noticed that the Hyper trained stats returned to reflect their actual IVs, but after transferring them back to Sun they still keep their Hyper trained stats. Is this a kind of bug?
I suppose Bank views Pokemon with Gen 6 mechanics, so it would be confused by Hyper Trained IVs.
But whether it's a bug or not, I see it as a good thing. Since that would make you able to figure out the exact IVs of a Pokemon that's Hyper Trained, without using some sort of save extracting tool.

In the RBY thread on the Orange Islands there is a post containing a video link to explain how to manipulate Gen I DVs to force shininess in SuMo. If a Pokémon was manipulated this way, would it be considered legitimate to trade here or not?

Looking for a spare Mew you might have from past events. PM me if you can trade and discuss what you want in return. Thanks in advance.

Now that Pokebank is up, does anyone have access to Hidden-Ability Staraptor?

I dunno what I can offer in return. I've got bottlecaps and rare candies. As far as Pokemon go, I've got Hidden-ability (Snow Warning) Vulpix and Hidden-ability (Multiscale) Dratini.

Now that Pokebank is up, does anyone have access to Hidden-Ability Staraptor?

I dunno what I can offer in return. I've got bottlecaps and rare candies. As far as Pokemon go, I've got Hidden-ability (Snow Warning) Vulpix and Hidden-ability (Multiscale) Dratini.
I've got a flawless one if you'd like. Bred for a shiny a while back, and I'm still drowning in them. We'd have to trade today though because I'll be without wifi again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)