Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT: 2 Naive Pheromosas (not flawless)

LF: 1 Jolly Buzzwole (doesn't have to be flawless), 1 Jolly Kartana (again, doesn't have to be flawless)

Also willing to trade a synchronizer for a Black Sludge if anyone has one

Also if anyone has (in gen 6) a spitback female Cubone (preferably Careful, but it doesn't have to be) I'll take it (I have several breeding partners for it, it doesn't need to be completely flawless).
Bump

Does anyone have a Calm synchronizer?

I have a female Timid Vulpix with Hypnosis and Freeze Dry in a moon ball for it

Since Heavy Slam's power is based on weight, does that mean it's power will be the same regardless of the user's actual attack stat? I'm going to catch Celesteela and I'm trying to decide what nature I want it to have.

Since Heavy Slam's power is based on weight, does that mean it's power will be the same regardless of the user's actual attack stat? I'm going to catch Celesteela and I'm trying to decide what nature I want it to have.
nope the attack stat does mather weight increase the base damage of the move

No it's Base power is based on the user's weight and it caps at 120, but it still uses the user attack stat

Also anyone has a synch Calm Abra?

FT: 2 Naive Pheromosas (not flawless)

LF: 1 Jolly Buzzwole (doesn't have to be flawless), 1 Jolly Kartana (again, doesn't have to be flawless)

Also willing to trade a synchronizer for a Black Sludge if anyone has one

Also if anyone has (in gen 6) a spitback female Cubone (preferably Careful, but it doesn't have to be) I'll take it (I have several breeding partners for it, it doesn't need to be completely flawless).
U can have one of the cubones from my trade thread if that's any use to you??
Does anyone have a Calm synchronizer?

I have a female Timid Vulpix with Hypnosis and Freeze Dry in a moon ball for it
You still need this?

Last edited:
I want to make an troll set with curse and protect and leftovers as hold item and maybe substitute:P

what nature would work best for something like that?

Looking for 3 Sun exclusive guys to finish my Pokedex. Solgaleo, Buzzwole, and Kartana.

Willing to give their Moon counterparts, Lunala, Pheromosa, and Xurkitree.
Lunala is Modest, Lax, Naughty, or Careful (all with Pokerus)
Pheromosa is Adamant or Lonely.
Xirkitree is Impish.

Edit: Natures and IV's don't matter

Last edited:
I have a female shiny caterpie, serious nature, that i caught in the lush jungle. looking for 7th gen pokes really. not looking for mareanie, vulpix, or mimkyu. open to other offers.

I'm looking for a Jolly Buzzwole, doesn't have to be flawless. I'm willing to trade a Naive Pheromosa or Timid HP Ice Xurkitree for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)