Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Looking for someone that can help me with:

- Evolve my Spritzee, I don't have that item
- Hold 5 eggs. Yes, again

Will be home within 3 hours. Let me know :)

Could you guys check my trade thread and give me advice on how to improve it formatting wise etc
Would be helpful if you would provide a link.. Anyway, I don't think there's anything wrong with your thread. You should include your IGN, friendcode and Time Zone and maybe your TSV. Maybe divide your collection into different posts categorizing them. Like, a Kanto section, a Johto section, a Hoenn section etc. for example. Since you have it all in one post it will eventually become hard to manage.

Would be helpful if you would provide a link.. Anyway, I don't think there's anything wrong with your thread. You should include your IGN, friendcode and Time Zone and maybe your TSV. Maybe divide your collection into different posts categorizing them. Like, a Kanto section, a Johto section, a Hoenn section etc. for example. Since you have it all in one post it will eventually become hard to manage.
Thanks for the advice, I'll fix it now

Thanks for the advice, I'll fix it now
You're welcome. You should also try to at least be grammatically correct. You have all the time to compose your posts, so take your time to correct your spelling and interpunction. If you have trouble with that I'd gladly help you out :)

Does anyone have a HA Swirlix and\or a HA Murkrow that you are willing to give me? Any nature\ivs will do, its just about the ability ^^.
I can help you out with that. I've got a HA Murkrow you can have for free. Comes with a nice set of egg moves. Let me know.

If you havn't been helped yet, can wait til tomarrow, and want one in a dream ball, I'll give you the mother I'm using for my current project.

If you can wait til tomarrow as well, I will let you borrow my eviolite, if you don't get a better offer before then.
Sure I can wait until then. Thank you very much! Is there anything you would like in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)