Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for some help with eggs again.. xD anyone who can help me out by holding 5 eggs for me? I trade you one egg, reload my game, breed a new one, trade that as well. Will repeat that until you have 5 eggs. Then I reload my main game to receive them. Will give any flawless Ditto in return. Let me know. :)
I can help you out for free. Let me know if I'm still needed.

Last edited:
Anyone have a flawless, Modest Rotom laying around? Need one for the Spooky tourney on PGL in about 5 hours.
Hidden Power is largely irrelevent, I'm not running HP anyway.

I have a nice 30/31/30/17/31/31 Jolly (HP Ice) Virizion laying around I can give, or a few other goodies. Been breeding with flawless parents for 3 hours and getting absolute shit.

edit:

What you could do is give (meta-wise) physically offensive Pokemon a Hidden Power that gives them coverage. That way you can make them specially offensive, even if it's not the most optimal thing to do stat wise. I really catches people off guard. Imagine a Modest 252 SpA Weavile using HP Fire on a Ferrothorn. They'll be like "wat". Poketuber PIMPNITE does it often. You should check him out.
^ Weavile, bad. Cobalion, Virizion, and Lando-T actually do this with HP Ice and Jolly/Adamant/Impish/Careful. Cobalion uses it against Garchomp, Salamence, etc. for a 2HKO (since even with a mixed nature, it can't OHKO), Virizion does it for Lando-T / Garchomp, and Landog does it (primarily in VGC) to hit opposing Landog, since it kinda walls itself and sees massive usage.

edit2: helped.
cannibal I love you, no het

Last edited:
I can help you out in like 15 minutes. Just to be sure, you want all of the Pokemon from that pastebin cloned? Or specific ones?
I normally just let cloner select which ones he clones and the only specific 1 I want Done is the HP ground Ninetales

Can someone make a couple of trades with me? I'm looking to evolve my Magmar and Onix!
I can evolve them for you.

Also, does anyone have an extra Eviolite they could give/lend me? I need one both for the Spooky Cup and for a VGC Premier Challenge this weekend, but I can't transfer the one I have between the two teams because my Battle Box will be locked.

Last edited:
Lf anyone with a Clefairy with its HA! IV's don't matter
If you havn't been helped yet, can wait til tomarrow, and want one in a dream ball, I'll give you the mother I'm using for my current project.

I can evolve them for you.

Also, does anyone have an extra Eviolite they could give/lend me? I need one both for the Spooky Cup and for a VGC Premier Challenge this weekend, but I can't transfer the one I have between the two teams because my Battle Box will be locked.
If you can wait til tomarrow as well, I will let you borrow my eviolite, if you don't get a better offer before then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)