Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to do anything special to get a Master Ball from a Secret Pal (i.e. certain number of flags, etc.)? Is a Master Ball any rarer than the other items you can get from asking them to clean up their base? Can this item be SR'd for, or is it predetermined daily for each Secret Pal?

Also, is there any place on here to get QR codes of Smogon members' bases?

Anyone have a quint to hex flawless Modest or Calm member of the Piplup family with Defog and Stealth Rock? Shiny preferred but not mandatory.

If so, please CMT.

Do I need to do anything special to get a Master Ball from a Secret Pal (i.e. certain number of flags, etc.)? Is a Master Ball any rarer than the other items you can get from asking them to clean up their base? Can this item be SR'd for, or is it predetermined daily for each Secret Pal?

Also, is there any place on here to get QR codes of Smogon members' bases?
Try the Orange Islands thread.

Hey guys I was MM-ing for a shiny Cranidos with ha and I got this:
Adamant nature
Mold breaker :(
31/31/31/x/31/20-21
I was thinking maybe a late game sweeper with rock polish but I'm still disappointed he doesn't have sheer force should I keep it or keep going with the risk of getting a worse one(this is the second one the first had ha but like 2-3 IVs in attack)

I cant seem to get the timing right when trying to clone with 2 DS systems. Only managed twice or so. Is it even worth trying?

I cant seem to get the timing right when trying to clone with 2 DS systems. Only managed twice or so. Is it even worth trying?
I tried it myself too and I have to say it's indeed pretty hard. There are some tutorials out there, but you have to be really precise. It's not worth the effort, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)