Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinion Question...

Which moveset of the Mega-Glalie is more useful?

The Jolly Moveset, The Naughty/Naive Moveset, or does it depend?

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/glalie
Of course it depends. What do you want your Mega Glalie to do? and what does it need to do for your team? are two very important questions to ask, and then answer, yourself.

If you are instead building a team around MegaLie, then, the set is still up to you. Personally, I'd probably go for Naive/Naughty set, due to it being the "All-Out Attacker" and I'd leave the hazards to another teammate. Well, imo...

Of course it depends. What do you want your Mega Glalie to do? and what does it need to do for your team? are two very important questions to ask, and then answer, yourself.

If you are instead building a team around MegaLie, then, the set is still up to you. Personally, I'd probably go for Naive/Naughty set, due to it being the "All-Out Attacker" and I'd leave the hazards to another teammate. Well, imo...
Well, it really doesn't hurt to ask. But thank you though.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i have a modest bulbasaur with chlorophyll. i want to invest the right amount of speed ev to outspeed any non scarfed ou poke in the sun, while saving some ev for hp. can anyone calculate this

If someone could donate a Sand Force Hippopotas and and Analytic Staryu to me that would be great! IV's and Nature are irrelevant, I just need the Pokémon.

i have a modest bulbasaur with chlorophyll. i want to invest the right amount of speed ev to outspeed any non scarfed ou poke in the sun, while saving some ev for hp. can anyone calculate this
76 Speed (so faster than base 145 pokes, which includes Mega Sceptile and Beedrill), least going by the standard in Doubles

Last edited:
96 speed evs would beat a max speed timid mega alakazam (who I believe is fastest bar ninjask...but you said OU...) unless the mega zam traced your chlorophyll....in which case you're boned

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The Nest ball is a great idea, but the only problem is that I have don't have a spitback for the nest ball, and I forgot to get myself one before I got rid of my pokemon B/W game. :(
It's DexNav-able on Route 117 (if you happen to have ORAS). [Although only in Spring forme.]

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
If someone could donate a Sand Force Hippopotas and and Analytic Staryu to me that would be great! IV's and Nature are irrelevant, I just need the Pokémon.
Hulavuta has the Sand Force Hippo, and I'm pretty sure I can get you a HA Staryu (It's available in Dream Radar iirc)

But anyway, I've restarted my Y save and set my Vivillon Pattern to Savanna, which brings my available butterflies to Modern and Savanna. After I beat Y again, I'll probably be restarting my AS game as well. Is there any special Vivillon form I should aim for if I do (that's available to NA 3DSs)?

Just resposting this.
Also wanting Abras because getting Synchronize Abras in the wild is a pain.
I'm pretty sure my Safari has Fletchlinder in it, though I haven't checked in a while. You can add me just in case; my FC is in my sig.

EDIT: Just went and checked. Yup, my Safari has Doduo, Tranquill and Fletchlinder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)