Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo
Would it be possible to force the speed IV to perfect using power anklet and still keep the shinyness? The nature would probably end up beeing something crappy but could be worth a shot, but I don't have a power anklet on my game but can transfer one over from another game.

Nope, I haven't. I thought for some reason those would be completely different and probably none-shiny. I'll try that :)
Mono genders give a different spread.

Power anklet would work but you lose control of the nature.

Okay, so here is my testing with my shiny time machine spread:

Female/male species: 31/31/31/31/22-24 with Everstone/Knot. With power anklet/knot: 31/31/31/31/19/31 Rash nature
Genderless: 31/31/31/31/10-16/31 with everstone/knot, With spDef anklet/knot: 31/x/31/31/31/31 sassy nature

Haven't tried male or female only species. Do I need to try both genders or will all fixed gender be the same? :) Dunno if the spDef is supposed to be different for gender/genderless, I could've messed up xD

Edit: male only seem to be the same as genderless. The attack was 25-29 btw, need more rare candys xD

Last edited:
I have a question, is it hard to get a femeal togepi? im breeding a togetic with a calm ditto and all the eggs are male and im doing this for 5 H :/

I have a question, is it hard to get a femeal togepi? im breeding a togetic with a calm ditto and all the eggs are male and im doing this for 5 H :/
Well, considering the fact that Togepi's gender ratio is 7:1 male to female, I'd say you just need to breed a few more...

Yeah, those extremely skewed gender ratios suck (starters, fossils, others like Togepi...)

EDIT:
Dammit... ninja'd again >:(

Okay, so here is my testing with my shiny time machine spread:

Female/male species: 31/31/31/31/22-24 with Everstone/Knot. With power anklet/knot: 31/31/31/31/19/31 Rash nature
Genderless: 31/31/31/31/10-16/31 with everstone/knot, With spDef anklet/knot: 31/x/31/31/31/31 sassy nature

Haven't tried male or female only species. Do I need to try both genders or will all fixed gender be the same? :) Dunno if the spDef is supposed to be different for gender/genderless, I could've messed up xD
That Rash nature spread looks promising! Maybe a Scarf'd Salamence or some other Mixed Attacker that doesn't need speed.
Yes, 12.5%

I can breed you both later tonight in exchange for the Gardevoir. What nature do you want? I'll try to get it for you if I can.
Hi,

If you are still on Modest for piplup and Adamant for Turtwig. Gardevoir is 5iv w/ telepathy and modest nature. It knows Psychock, Thunderbolt, Shadowball, and Moonblast and it's lvl 50. It was used in battle spot.

Looking for others' opinions, is it worth starting a trade thread if I can't offer anything special that others can't already. Like..no legends, shinies, special balls...just basic breedables with 5IVs? :/

Hi,

If you are still on Modest for piplup and Adamant for Turtwig. Gardevoir is 5iv w/ telepathy and modest nature. It knows Psychock, Thunderbolt, Shadowball, and Moonblast and it's lvl 50. It was used in battle spot.
Sure I can get those natures for you. Do IVs matter to you?

Looking for others' opinions, is it worth starting a trade thread if I can't offer anything special that others can't already. Like..no legends, shinies, special balls...just basic breedables with 5IVs? :/

Sure I can get those natures for you. Do IVs matter to you?
not really cause i can breed them with the ivs i want at a later point in time.

when ready, here is my fc: 0147-1372-2916 IGN: David

Does anyone want a nicknamable shiny Vivillon? Would be similar to this:

Dio/31545
Species: Vivillon
Ability: Compound Eyes
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Tackle
Move 2: String Shot
Move 3: ---
Move 4: ---
Redis
Notes: *Bred by me, SV hatched on Reddit
*6IV :)
*Modern Pattern

Except not 6IV and with a different OT. (I have a 5IV Timid egg w/a matching active hatcher, I never nickname my stuff so idc)

EDIT: Actually, the TSV thread disappeared for some reason. I still do have 3 flawless scatterbug eggs that I have the SVs for, if anyone wants them

Last edited:
Can anyone lend me a Porygon(2) with IVs 31/x/31/x/31/0? Need it to breed a hopefully shiny trick room Porygon2. I'm saying hopefully because it didn't hatch shiny for some reason when I tried using a brave TR Ditto. It did work when I was using a flawless Ditto + a 0/0/0/0/0/0 Porygon2, but then I also got 0/x/0/31/0/0 IVs xD

Edit: Ops, my trick room Ditto wasn't interenational so that's probably why it hatched un-shiny, but still need a Porygon as it passes down Hp, Def, SpDef and speed.

Last edited:
I'm looking for any female HA Fletchling/Fletchinder in a Repeat Ball. Careful nature would be nice, not necessary. Removing lots of old 'friends' when you need to add new ones isn't the best option for the Friend Safari. xD

Edit:

Also looking for these! All female.
- Aerodactyl, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard
- Spearow, HA, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Feather Dance, Steel Wing, Whirlwind
- Sandshrew, HA, Impish, Ultra Ball, Counter, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Rapid Spin
- Mankey, HA, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Night Slash, Counter, Encore, Revenge
- Ponyta, Jolly, Fast Ball, Hypnosis, Morning Sun, Double-Edge
- Doduo, Jolly, Level Ball, Brave Bird
shady6121 recently added a shiny HA Repeat Ball Talonflame to his thread, so he probly has some spitbacks :)

Does anybody have a HA (Adaptability) Skrelp? I don't care about gender or IV's. I don't have a lot to offer in return. I could trade a Latias, 4-5 IV spitback Froakies (hasty protean), or a jolly Skorupi (31,31,31,x,31,31) with either Battle Armor or Keen Eye.

Last edited:
I'm looking for any female HA Fletchling/Fletchinder in a Repeat Ball. Careful nature would be nice, not necessary. Removing lots of old 'friends' when you need to add new ones isn't the best option for the Friend Safari. xD

Edit:

Also looking for these! All female.
- Aerodactyl, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard
- Spearow, HA, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Feather Dance, Steel Wing, Whirlwind
- Sandshrew, HA, Impish, Ultra Ball, Counter, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Rapid Spin
- Mankey, HA, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Night Slash, Counter, Encore, Revenge
- Ponyta, Jolly, Fast Ball, Hypnosis, Morning Sun, Double-Edge
- Doduo, Jolly, Level Ball, Brave Bird
I have Ponyta, let me breed you a female one. IVs no matter?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
shady6121 recently added a shiny HA Repeat Ball Talonflame to his thread, so he probly has some spitbacks :)
Awesome, I'll spam him again later :p
I have Ponyta, let me breed you a female one. IVs no matter?
Sweet. :) It would be really really awesome if you could get x/x/x/00/31/31, but if that's too much work (which I can understand), I'd gladly take any female Ponyta with those moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)