Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I need some breeding ideas for Masuda, so that I won't get bored. (Meh. Just feel like doing a Masuda)

Anyone have an idea or two?
1. Egg steps.
You're gonna be breeding a lot of eggs to get your shiny, so with that logic it's a good idea to choose something that doesn't have a ridiculous number for hatch steps (i.e goomy or beldum).

2. You have good parents for it.
With all the hatching you're going to do, you're gonna have a lot of extra flawless. I usually hoard the flawless females, and I'm probably going to be doing a GTS giveaway in the near future to get rid of all the little buggers.

3. You actually like the Pokemon.
No points breeding something you don't like! xD. I've always liked Seedot (or at least Shiftry) so I decided to breed ém :D. (taking a break now to breed Yamnas, tho)

Good set for moltres? I have yet to catch it on my x (articuno was on my Y version not x brain lag moment)
Substitute, Roost, Toxic, Flamethrower.

Good set for moltres? I have yet to catch it on my x (articuno was on my Y version not x brain lag moment)
Moltres@Leftovers
Pressure | Calm
248 HP / 160 SpD / 100 Spe
Substitute
Roost
Toxic
Flamethrower

Reset and get Zapdos instead?
Idk it's just that Moltres isn't good, maybe it's decent in NU, but meh
Actually its RU and even has an OU set (the one above).

Articuno is the only shit one. ;p

Okay. Anything that Isn't:

Absol, Shinx, Bidoof, Sewaddle, Patrat, Froakie, Cottonee, Pachirisu, Spheal, Mime Jr, Fennekin, Chespin, Eevee, Dratini, Chansey, And Mareep. I've done all of those by Masuda, so.. just not those k.

I'll take 5 requests and list them below, first come first serve ^_^ Breeding these myself, and they'll have egg moves and (hopefully) good IVs and Abilities. And probably natures depending on how lazy I am.

I'll take 5 requests and list them below, first come first serve ^_^ Breeding these myself, and they'll have egg moves and (hopefully) good IVs and Abilities. And probably natures depending on how lazy I am.
Shiny Ursaring named The Hulk has always been a dream of mine.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus

Absol, Shinx, Bidoof, Sewaddle, Patrat, Froakie, Cottonee, Pachirisu, Spheal, Mime Jr, Fennekin, Chespin, Eevee, Dratini, Chansey, And Mareep. I've done all of those by Masuda, so.. just not those k.

Shiny Furret :3

Shiny buneary

Shiny Houndour :)

Too lazy to edit, so here's the current list.

1. Shiny Furret
2. Shiny Buneary (actually was working on this yesterday)
3. Shiny Hondour
4. Shiny Skorupi
5. Shiny Teddiursa! (nicknamed The Hulk.)

Last edited:

drapion would be cool

does anyone have a HA Dream ball Female Farfetch'd. I am Trading HA Female Swablu's with Egg moves in a Dream ball. PM/VM if interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)