Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Chev4 I have a bunch of reset bags if you need a complete reset, I also have all the EV reducing berries

I have it in my safari, if you want to add me and go online really quick you'll get access to it.

And lastly, I need somebody to check the ESVs of 5 eggs, if you could help me out please pm/vm me, that would be great :)

Chev4 I have a bunch of reset bags if you need a complete reset, I also have all the EV reducing berries

I have it in my safari, if you want to add me and go online really quick you'll get access to it.

And lastly, I need somebody to check the ESVs of 5 eggs, if you could help me out please pm/vm me, that would be great :)
Thanks. I'll just add you now

Hello everyone, I have recently begun breeding Pokemon for more then just competitive use.
Bank balls and egg moves.

I have found a good list about bank balls but having a hard time finding a list of good egg moves for each Pokemon, anyone here that got a pretty good list that I can borrow? It would help a lot for me, hoping to get this all rolling and trading with others when Alpha-Omega comes out :)

Know there is Bulbapedia, but sometimes there are more then 4 egg moves and I hoped someone had already done the math and filtered out the worse egg moves for the Pokemon so I don't have to second guess myself

Hello everyone, I have recently begun breeding Pokemon for more then just competitive use.

I have found a good list about bank balls but having a hard time finding a list of good egg moves for each Pokemon, anyone here that got a pretty good list that I can borrow? It would help a lot for me, hoping to get this all rolling and trading with others when Alpha-Omega comes out :)

Know there is Bulbapedia, but sometimes there are more then 4 egg moves and I hoped someone had already done the math and filtered out the worse egg moves for the Pokemon so I don't have to second guess myself
serebii list all egg moves a pokemon can learn and most of them are common sense an physickle attack on an special attacker for example is bad

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Look at commonly used sets and/or trade threads that have a lot of egg moves listed. Some pokemon use both physical and special moves, others can be used in more than one way. There's no real definitive 'list' for what people would want.

serebii list all egg moves a pokemon can learn and most of them are common sense an physickle attack on an special attacker for example is bad
Normally I don't care much about misspellings, but "physical".

I posted this on your thread, but if you need more help, don't hesitate to PM me!

Looking for someone with a TSV of 3263, so far I couldn't find anyone on any of the databases that would respond :( So I thought I would try here! Thank you, please PM me if you would happen to have that TSV :D

Message again, in Dutch.
Als iemand het TSV van 3263, dan kunt u PM me!

Looking for someone with a TSV of 3263, so far I couldn't find anyone on any of the databases that would respond :( So I thought I would try here! Thank you, please PM me if you would happen to have that TSV :D

Message again, in Dutch.
Als iemand het TSV van 3263, dan kunt u PM me!
There's a guy on Reddit SVExchange with that TSV who was on 10 hours ago, want me to contact him for you?

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Keep or Toss? (Event Heracross)

23/17/29/x/5/31 ("relatively superior potential overall")

That sp def is obviously really low, but that 31 speed and solid IVs in the other stats is hard to turn down imo.
Don't do it, think about the special defense! Poor Heracross , he'll die faint to any special attack. D:

Edit: Ended up tossing yet again lol.
Edit: Good. :s

That'd be awesome! What would you like in return?
Depends. I'm assuming you're just after the ball, so I'll see what spitbacks you can offer. It will have Stealth Rock/Whirlwind/Brave Bird and be Impish, for what it's worth.

Keep or Toss? (Event Heracross)

23/17/29/x/5/31 ("relatively superior potential overall")

That sp def is obviously really low, but that 31 speed and solid IVs in the other stats is hard to turn down imo.
31 Attack at least or bust, IMO, for both Heracross and Pinsir to anyone working on these.

Depends. I'm assuming you're just after the ball, so I'll see what spitbacks you can offer. It will have Stealth Rock/Whirlwind/Brave Bird and be Impish, for what it's worth.

31 Attack at least or bust, IMO, for both Heracross and Pinsir to anyone working on these.
I already have a spitback with Stealth Rock/Whirlwind/Brave Bird/pursuit, so I really only need the female in a ball. I currently only have the Kanto pokes listed, but feel free to CMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)