Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a 0 Spe Ditto they're willing to trade?
I'd be willing to part with a female flawless Rash Deino with Head Smash, Earth Power and Dark Pulse in a Luxury Ball for a flawless 0 Spe Ditto.

Looking for Competitive Breloom, Mineshao, and Lucario. I have a boat load of Beldum for trade, most of which are 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly as well as a few 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly. They are all bread 100% legit. PM me and I'll get back to you over the weekend.
I can help with Mienfoos for your Mienshao needs.

Hi, I'm looking for a very specific HP ditto. Note that I'm not sure exactly how possible it is and i don't think that the list on the OP covers it. And I hope I am right on this iv spread for it.

A 31/2/31/31/31/2 iv HP grass ditto.
I would also like the ditto to be fully redis as it would be a wonderful ditto and I would like to spread it.

Hi, I'm looking for a very specific HP ditto. Note that I'm not sure exactly how possible it is and i don't think that the list on the OP covers it. And I hope I am right on this iv spread for it.

A 31/2/31/31/31/2 iv HP grass ditto.
I would also like the ditto to be fully redis as it would be a wonderful ditto and I would like to spread it.
Im assuming the 2s are for hidden power 70..in gen 6 a 0 is the same since hp is now bp 60 so if you want it even SLOWER you can go 0 without a power loss (also 0 speed is will be easier to find)

Yo, read the Wi-Fi rules guys
  • Don't discuss hacked Pokemon
  • Don't discuss what is and isn't legit (or any subgenres of that you want to make)
  • If there's a hacked Pokemon somewhere in your Pokemon's ancestory, we don't want it
  • Don't argue about this, if you see it, report it to a mod and move on
Thank you

Im assuming the 2s are for hidden power 70..in gen 6 a 0 is the same since hp is now bp 60 so if you want it even SLOWER you can go 0 without a power loss (also 0 speed is will be easier to find)
Sorry I just need the atk and speed to be as low as possible while the power is as high as possible and I suck at HP math.

Read the original message quoted in my reply. If you don't see a problem with ethnic slurs being carelessly tossed around, you're not worth having a discussion with.

Accident or not, I don't know how you can mistake a spitback with wetback since they have nothing in common besides the suffix. They don't even have the same amount of letters, and that's something you should notice if you're trying to type something.

If anyone wants to say otherwise, feel free to PM or VM me. I don't take back anything I said.
I get it. Im Sorry but i saw people use said term (HA) which stands for Hidden Ability. Im on no one side for any act whatsoever. :(

Last edited:

A HP grass ditto with as low atk and speed ivs while having as much base power for HP as possible and having the other stats' ivs be as high as possible.

Return Mega Salamence with intimidate pre mega.... welcome back to OU, friend
I doubt it - though I guess it depends on where the extra 100 stats are distributed.

Also, Salamance can learn Double-Edge (120 Power, 100% Accuracy, 1/3 recoil) with Aerilate thats 156 Power!! WITHOUT FLYING STAB!!!

With the conformation of Mega Salamence and its Ability being revealed as Aerilate, I was planning on breeding a Salamence soon and was wondering if it would be useful to breed the Egg Move Thrash onto it?
I'd probably do a separate Bagon with its physical egg moves (Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang, and Thrash).

Though we won't know how viable a fully physical Mega Salamance will be until we find out how the extra 100 stats are distributed for Mega (though based on its artwork it will probably receive a massive Speed boost).

edit: HOLY CRAP HOW AWESOME DOES SHINY MEGA METAGROSS LOOK?!

Last edited:
Outrage is nullified against Fairy Type Pokemon, so Thrash would be useful in those types of scenarios, and both Thrash and Double-Edge obviously have their own setbacks respectively. Regardless, I think I'm going to end up breeding Thrash onto it just incase anyway lol.

On another note, Hyper Voice just became a useful Transfer Move on Naive/Modest/Timid Salamence also.
Unless ORAS bring their own move tutors which will probably have Hyper Voice, Outrage, etc anyway. :)

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
More like
I doubt it - though I guess it depends on where the extra 100 stats are distributed.

Also, Salamance can learn Double-Edge (120 Power, 100% Accuracy, 1/3 recoil) with Aerilate thats 156 Power!! WITHOUT FLYING
180 but it's still maximum powaaaa

Return Mega Salamence with intimidate pre mega.... welcome back to OU, friend
You meant Mega Salamence with the move Return, didn't you? If so, I totally read this wrong for some reason. >_<

I agree - Mega Salamence with Return will be awesome. lol

I just cant stop laughing at the frisbee design salamence got...Imma go for return. I hope myxed stays as an option.
I imagine mixed will still be an option. Probably pretty unlikely that they'll actually decrease one of the attack stats.

I've got several RNG'd Legendaries I'm going to need cloned soon. Anyone know a reputable cloner?

Also, I could use help putting together a capture team to RNG Landorus. I currently have my Synchronizer, 2 Chatot, 2 Genies, and Bronzong to wall.
Is there any Synchronizer/Capturer that can use both Surf and Waterfall to reach the shrine?

On another note, apparently my DS's parameters can never yield a Hex Shiny Deino on Black. Here's hoping for better luck with White 2.

Last edited:
I'm doing a -Competitive- Pokémon giveaway
I'm giving away Kalos born Pokémons with perfect iv's, egg moves and bred in rare Pokéballs (Infected with Pokérus)
Send me a pm for more details

Quick Ball looks best. Dive Ball is more for Water monsters. I don't know why people keep breeding Dive Ball Charizard and the like... in most generations Dive Ball shoots bubbles out when the monster is sent out... Charizard's Tail would go out if it was forced to live in a Dive Ball...Bellsprout would drown..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)