Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several of the Pokemon they are offering have impossible ball/ability combinations.
Would you kindly pm me the ones you know and I'll pull them? Hopefully it's not just a typo. Some of these do come off wonder trade and I haven't checked possible ball combos for things. Is there a resource to do so?

Several of the Pokemon they are offering have impossible ball/ability combinations.
....I'm sorry my friends in my shop gosh darn it I knew something was up when the guy presented to me 75 pokemon what do I do.....this is like the 3rd time it's happened to me what do I do agonist?

....I'm sorry my friends in my shop gosh darn it I knew something was up when the guy presented to me 75 pokemon what do I do.....this is like the 3rd time it's happened to me what do I do agonist?
Relax man I don't hack. I probably bred some sketchy shit off wonder trade not knowing something was illegal. Agonist will help me sort this out.

Edit: would it be okay if I deleted my giveaway posts until I get everything illegal tossed off my list? I'll pm you the spreadsheet agonist

Would you kindly pm me the ones you know and I'll pull them? Hopefully it's not just a typo. Some of these do come off wonder trade and I haven't checked possible ball combos for things. Is there a resource to do so?
Only one I notice is the apricorn ball reckless starly

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Relax man I don't hack. I probably bred some sketchy shit off wonder trade not knowing something was illegal. Agonist will help me sort this out.
Says who? It shouldn't be my responsibility to make sure the Pokemon you're offering are legitimate.

Can someone help me do the math ?

In 6th gen if you breed a female with HA to another male, there is 80% chance that you'll get a HA and 20% non HA

So what are the chance for me to breed a female with HA and get a non ha perfect 5 iv , genders don't matter .

Breeding parents 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/31, with a 20.0000% modifier,
will produce a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pokemon 3.8542% of the time or 1 out of every 25.9459 eggs!

p/s : Try to pass the ball but i hate the DW ability on mawhile
This seems right right ?

Agonist

In 6th gen if you breed a female with HA to another male, there is 80% chance that you'll get a HA and 20% non HA

So what are the chance for me to breed a female with HA and get a non ha perfect 5 iv , genders don't matter .

Breeding parents 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/31, with a 20.0000% modifier,
will produce a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pokemon 3.8542% of the time or 1 out of every 25.9459 eggs!

This seems right right ?
It's a 60% chance with a female HA. Male HA is irrelevant in this scenario.

This seems right right ?
I think the chance of getting a HA child from a female HA parent is only 60%, so getting a non-HA child would be 40%.

Agonist

You're right it's not yours. I will cross check everything myself. Any off the top of your head would help.
- Level Ball Drilbur
- Love Ball Heracross w/ Moxie
- Moon Ball Starly w/ Reckless
- Moon Ball Sneasel w/ Pickpocket.

correct me if i'm wrong. But i thought the 60% chance with HA is when you breed a male with a ditto ?
No, it's roughly a 20% when breeding a Male HA with Ditto.

drillbur is hack, starly in moon ball is hack ,
Bummer. I need to take more care in what i trade for. Thanks for your help everyone. I have a huge respect for breeders and enjoy putting in the work it takes to get the moves/balls/natures I want. I'll check everything more carefully and educate myself on what illegal combinations so I don't end up with any in my possession.

Yup i found the info about the breeding. Thanks!!!
Easy 40% to get a penta perfect 5 iv non-ha then lol

p/s : god dammit i always thought male HA is 60% lol .

Last edited:
- Level Ball Drilbur
- Love Ball Heracross w/ Moxie
- Moon Ball Starly w/ Reckless
- Moon Ball Sneasel w/ Pickpocket.

No, it's roughly a 20% when breeding a Male HA with Ditto.
Love ball heracross has guts, moon ball starly has keen eye, pickpocket sneasel has a dusk ball. Thankfully I'm just an idiot at mobile typing and not carrying those hacks.
My dream ball starly does have reckless though.
Moon ball sneasel has keen eye.
Great ball /quick ball heracross has moxie.
Drillbur is in a timer ball.
Edit: my gf is gonna beat the shit out if me if the first thing I do when getting home is play pokemon and edit a spreadsheet. I'll get this fixed asap.

Last edited:

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Love ball heracross has guts, moon ball starly has keen eye, pickpocket sneasel has a dusk ball. Thankfully I'm just an idiot at mobile typing and not carrying those hacks.
My dream ball starly does have reckless though.
Moon ball sneasel has keen eye.
Great ball /quick ball heracross has moxie.
Drillbur is in a timer ball.
That's not what your spreadsheet says (could only fit two in the image).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)