Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am pretty sure it isn't possible to get all 4 of those egg moves on phantump. I think you can actually only have 1/4.

Edit: Imprison and Grudge can both be carried by Gardevoir, so I guess you could get one with both of those egg moves.
Ever heard of Egg Move chaining? You can get all 4 of them.

Ever heard of Egg Move chaining? You can get all 4 of them.
SO I'm not 100% on egg moves but, I thought they were only passed through by the male parent in which case it would be impossible to get all 4. if the female can pass some down (though I've been told they can't), than yeah you could get all four but it would be a tremendous b!tch.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
SO I'm not 100% on egg moves but, I thought they were only passed through by the male parent in which case it would be impossible to get all 4. if the female can pass some down (though I've been told they can't), than yeah you could get all four but it would be a tremendous b!tch.
Yep, females pass down egg moves in Gen VI :)

what method do you guys use to get rid of unwanted eggs?

grab five + race circles around lumiose until they hatch?

is it possible to simply delete them using powersaves?

... they're slowly taking over my entire pc.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Best ball for Altaria?
Love Ball (non HA) / Dream Ball (HA)?

Edit:
what method do you guys use to get rid of unwanted eggs?

grab five + race circles around lumiose until they hatch?

is it possible to simply delete them using powersaves?

... they're slowly taking over my entire pc.
Powersaves has a code to delete all the eggs in your box 1 (if you don't mind using codes). Otherwise hatch any you have now, backup that save, and then reset to that whenever your boxes get too crowded (keeping any new breeds on PokéBank).

LF: boldore, pupitar, or shuckle safari.

if anyone could help me out, they're welcome to a free 4iv spitback female (or two, or three, or four...) from my thread.
I so happen to have Boldore and Shuckle in the same Safari. I'll only ask for two spitbacks though. The Jolly Rough Skin Gible and the Brave Honedge

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
How should i RNG my next Latios in my SoulSilver? i don't know if i should aim for a hexflawless one or one with a specific Hidden Power (Not Fire); and in what Ball?

Also, does anyone know if there's a site where i can find the 3D models of the Pokémon in Colosseum/XD as gifs or something like that?

How should i RNG my next Latios in my SoulSilver? i don't know if i should aim for a hexflawless one or one with a specific Hidden Power (Not Fire); and in what Ball?

Also, does anyone know if there's a site where i can find the 3D models of the Pokémon in Colosseum/XD as gifs or something like that?
I don't think it needs HA this gen. Perhaps Naïve or Hasty nature, with earthquake? You don't see many of those. Moon ball or Lure ball?
No idea about the second question though :P

Albus

The Triumphant
I don't think it needs HA this gen. Perhaps Naïve or Hasty nature, with earthquake? You don't see many of those. Moon ball or Lure ball?
No idea about the second question though :P
idk man, i already have a Hasty hexflawless one that i RNG'd in my Black 2 and i'm planning to reintroduce in my Trade Thread's next update; but i wouldn't be a bad idea if i catch it with a Lure Ball, the Moon Ball is waay too mainstream.

About the second question, i haven't found a single fucking site with something like that. :/

idk man, i already have a Hasty hexflawless one that i RNG'd in my Black 2 and i'm planning to reintroduce in my Trade Thread's next update; but i wouldn't be a bad idea if i catch it with a Lure Ball, the Moon Ball is waay too mainstream.

About the second question, i haven't found a single fucking site with something like that. :/
Yeah the moon ball is alittle common.
If you already have a hasty one then I reckon just go timid 31/x/31/31/31/31. Lets face it, there's not a wealth of choices for Latios :P

hp ghost will hit gardevoir se, which otherwise resists or is immune to your stabs.

Albus

The Triumphant
Yeah the moon ball is alittle common.
If you already have a hasty one then I reckon just go timid 31/x/31/31/31/31. Lets face it, there's not a wealth of choices for Latios :P
Timid ones are as common as the ones that are in a Moon Ball; you know what, i'll RNG a Naive Hexflawless one in a Lure Ball, thanks for your help!
hp ghost will hit gardevoir se, which otherwise resists or is immune to your stabs.
Lol why would i RNG it with HP Ghost if Latios already learns Shadow Ball?

Timid ones are as common as the ones that are in a Moon Ball; you know what, i'll RNG a Naive Hexflawless one in a Lure Ball, thanks for your help!

Lol why would i RNG it with HP Ghost if Latios already learns Shadow Ball?
because hp ghost is OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)