Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm on route 7 in Pokémon White 2, there's a trainer on the left side of the grass, entering from Mistralton City. He challenged me twice now when I headed over to the Celestial Tower! How's that possible? I've beaten him already in the story mode. >_>
In BW2 there are trainers that will battle every time you pass them I believe. I believe it is a daily battle and it was a real bitch when I was EV training. I'd always forget about them.

I've a few questions regarding Power Split & Guard Split.

1. Suppose I use it twice, on 2 different Pokémon. For the 2nd time, would it use the user's original stats, or the "new" stats?

2. What happens if I Transform into the target after hitting it with Power Split/Guard Split? Would it have the original stats? Or the "new" stats?

3. Is there anything else to know about these moves?
1. The second time you use the move it would average out the target's stats with your new stats that you acquired from using the move previously.

2. Transform copies current stats of a Pokémon, so it would have the new stats.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a male Scatterbug with Rage Powder. Like it to have 4x IV31, 5x is even better. OR a female Scatterbug with Rage Powder, in a Repeat Ball. Will offer 6th gen spitbacks in return, got almost 90 Honedge for trade. More stuff too, just ask. Can offer items too. :)
I can get you one

Edit: I don't have it in a repeat ball

I've seen people posting about this all the time, but what is poke check?

Edit: one more question. What ball does the offspring get when breeding a male with a ditto?

Last edited:
Best ball for shiny Rapidash?
I was thinking heavy because of the grey but IDK.
What do you guys think?
People have already answered you but since noone has posted pics^^

I personally also like:

Buckert I see you have already decided but I'll post a fancy illustration anyways...

https://www.pokecheck.org/
please read the instructions and faq there if you don't know what it does/is.

Edit: one more question. What ball does the offspring get when breeding a male with a ditto?
Pokecheck allows you to clone and check stats of Pokemon you upload, usually used to check legality issues.

If you breed with Ditto, regardless of it being mother or father, you'll get a Pokeball.

Hi guys, I know 5th CPs aren't as popular as they use to be. But anyone interested in this little fellow?

Nature: Modest | Gender: Male | Ability: Levitate
OT: Snacko | ID: 61034
IVs: 31/14/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
EVs: UT (Lv.27)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, I know 5th CPs aren't as popular as they use to be. But anyone interested in this little fellow?

What's a CP?

What's a CP?
Guys... I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say it's a Capture Project... Total guess though
EDITTHATISN'TREALLYANEDIT- Ninja Turtle'd

EDIT2- this post prrrrrrobably needs relevance and not just me being an idiot, so I've been in SoulSilver's safari zone recently but I only have water objects I can use. I'm assuming you get more as you go, or do you need to do something to earn them?

Last edited:
maybe I'm missreading but if you put a female in a special ball w/ a ditto the offspring will be in that ball
Oh sorry, I didn't write it the way it was. Anyway, if you put a male + Ditto, you get a Poke Ball, if you put female + Ditto, you'll get the mother's ball. Doesn't work with Cherish and Master as far as I know.

Id take that

Also, id love a female chlorophyll seedot in a nest ball with 31 speed if anyone has one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)