Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Ashley! :]
the mew is cute.

oh I remember that avatar. He probably locked it because he doesn't like me. I'm just here to trade pokemon, and it seems very hard to considering the unforeseen obstacles that are presenting a challenge.
Agonist is usually a pretty fair mod, you might have had something wrong with your pokes or broke some rule.

oh I remember that avatar. He probably locked it because he doesn't like me. I'm just here to trade pokemon, and it seems very hard to considering the unforeseen obstacles that are presenting a challenge.
Yeah, I agree with awiec. Whatever you did just be humble when talking with Agonist. Inquire what you did wrong and resolve to not do it again. I have no idea why your thread was locked.

It's not that he doesn't like you, he locked it after giving you a chance to remove the hacked Cleffa from your thread, which you refused to do.

Yeah, I agree with awiec. Whatever you did just be humble when talking with Agonist. Inquire what you did wrong and resolve to not do it again. I have no idea why your thread was locked.
Can you or anyone look at the thread in my signature and ask what is wrong about it? It is locked so it's not like I could cover anything up.
If I did anything wrong previously, why would that pertain to anything in my new thread? What would be the point in keeping me as a member of smogon if I cannot create threads?

Can you or anyone look at the thread in my signature and ask what is wrong about it? It is locked so it's not like I could cover anything up.
If I did anything wrong previously, why would that pertain to anything in my new thread? What would be the point in keeping me as a member of smogon if I cannot create threads?
I think you'll need to apologise to the mod(s) for refusing to take down a hacked Pokemon so they understand that you accept the rules and will abide by them in the future.

Cuz it wasn't previously like months ago..it was like yesterday. Also you dont list the OTs on your pokes and the id doesn't match yours..also I wouldn't ask the last question cuz he may decide youre right

I think you'll need to apologise to the mod(s) for refusing to take down a hacked Pokemon so they understand that you accept the rules and will abide by them in the future.
Okay, I will apologize for taking down the Pokemon that was accused of being hacked. I don't know if it was actually hacked. The OT is some guy named Brendan. It's not my Cleffa.

Okay, I will apologize for taking down the Pokemon that was accused of being hacked. I don't know if it was actually hacked. The OT is some guy named Brendan. It's not my Cleffa.
It must be hacked if the mods say it is. Also, I'd advise you to edit in the ID and OT of those shinies on your thread before pming your apology...

It must be hacked if the mods say it is. Also, I'd advise you to edit in the ID and OT of those shinies on your thread before pming your apology...
I already pm'd. Why would I edit them? I can't edit it because its locked anyway. the ones with provided IDs are the ones that are not mine as stated in the thread

I'm still looking for a flawless melee oriented foreign Honedge for the Masuda Method. I'd prefer Adamant / Brave and with the IVs 31/31/31/x/31/x

I have a Japanese Honedge that's flawless for Special Attacking that I can trade. Female, Quiet natured, 31/x/31/31/31/0.

I also have a Japanese Female Protean Froakie. 31/x/31/31/31/31. Timid Natured.

If you don't want either of those, I have a bunch of other mons I can trade, but those are the only flawless foreign Pokemon I have. I have a bunch of other 5IV Pokemon I can trade. Just send a PM if you're interested or looking for anything in particular.

Just to clarify, I'm playing from a North American copy.

Looking for anything from the monster or dragon egg group with 30 HP and/ or SpAtk (IVs). If you can provide both, as one or two pokemon, doesn't matter to me you may CMT for one Flawless pokemon aside from HP Fire Bulbasaur, because I'm already breeding like a million of those for different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)