Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will help you :) but not now, more like 3 hours

I also have some several questions: 1. What is a pivot?
2.what is the 4mive slot syndrome?
3. I want to train a careful tar but in the smogon thread they listed superpower and low kick as the 4 move but for thise moves i need to transfer one from past games which is a vey hard task to do.
Should i go for it? Or there is another move that i can replace instead of supwerpwer/low kick?
A pivot is a pokemon in a team that can easily be worked with to handle a number of situations.
4 move slot syndrome is when a pokemon has access to loads of good moves but can only choose 4 of those moves to work with
Transfer only moves are moves that are only available to the pokemon from previous generation games, which is unfortunate.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
LF: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Xerneas Timid
PM me, I can offer lots of shinies and legends :D

A pivot is a pokemon in a team that can easily be worked with to handle a number of situations.
4 move slot syndrome is when a pokemon has access to loads of good moves but can only choose 4 of those moves to work with
Transfer only moves are moves that are only available to the pokemon from previous generation games, which is unfortunate.
Ho thanks :)

I want to breed a perfect dratini and I don't care about natures or abilities I have a male x/31/31/31/31/31 dratini and a female x/31/31/31/31/31 dragonite What should I do next ?

I want to breed a perfect dratini and I don't care about natures or abilities I have a male x/31/31/31/31/31 dratini and a female x/31/31/31/31/31 dragonite What should I do next ?
It is a problem, only luck can help you.
You need a dratini with 31ivs in hp, it is the solution.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm in desperate need of a Master Ball.
Offering multiple 5IV Pokemon + Heracronite for one

I can't start my Moltres reset until I do D:

Quote or PM me.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I have one, which pokes you have?
Would you take a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Trace Ralts and a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Kangaskhan for the Master ball?

If you don't like either of those, just CMT for two Pokemon non-shiny :D

then i should breed that dratini holding a power weight and my dratini holding destiny knot right ?
By perfect do you mean 6IVs or 5IVs? Because Destiny Knot can only pass on 5 IVs from either parent, and the last unpassed IV is randomly generated anyway. I'd aim to breed two 5IVs missing different stats (that's a 3% chance I think) if you want a 6IV. But if you want a 5IV, then yeah find something that can breed with it that has a 31 in HP.
Does anyone have a Mawile with Seismic Toss? If so, please CMT.
I can get you a decent spitback if you can't find a 5IV. I'd offer to breed it but I'm swamped right now haha.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Question: Which Pokemon do you guys think I should masuda next?
Charmander, Rotom or Bagon? (I have 5IV Jap versions of them all :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)