Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added you as a friend; 3DS name: Joe; IGN: Mewens. (If you happen to have a Xerneas, mind battling me w/ it? I need to see it for dex.)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Just added you as a friend; 3DS name: Joe; IGN: Mewens. (If you happen to have a Xerneas, mind battling me w/ it? I need to see it for dex.)
That isn't how battles work :/
Ones you see in battle don't register in your dex.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Well, suck. Thought it'd add w/ the question marks in your dex. Thanks -- I'll keep trawling the GTS, ha ha.
Derp, I would trade one that had random IVs to you, but then I remembered I traded it for a Slurpuff. For whatever reason. T_T
If you really want to have it on your dex, I'd upload your Yveltal to the GTS asking for a Xerneas, wait 10 minutes and it will probably have been traded. If you want a Yveltal back, I'd put the Xerneas you received on the GTS asking for a Yveltal.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Well the people on here suuuuurrrreeeeee are helpful -_-
You're talking about Sylveon?
I have one of those, but it's expensive. Those things aren't easy; they have to be 5th gen RNG breeds then tutored then evolved into Sylveon.

You're talking about Sylveon?
I have one of those, but it's expensive. Those things aren't easy; they have to be 5th gen RNG breeds then tutored then evolved into Sylveon.
Yeah i know, i sure would have down this myself if my black 2 didn't stop working.... i just find it amazing that i've always helped those who need to help and breed them pokemon and what not and soon as i ask for help back im lefted in gutter.

Hey does anybody have a slyveon with the pixelate ability sporting Hyper Voice, Wish and heal bell.....i will caugh up a megastone or whatever pokemon i have from Adament Metagross, HA Gligar or froakie....Multiscale dragonite etc.
Nvm while it does have wish and HA no hyper voice or heal bell :/ sorry

I'm lying around being sick and bored and I have a couple boxes of random 4IV Ralts (all male) to give away if anyone's interested :3 They're of various natures but all (I think) have 4 egg moves. A random berry will be attached to each of them.

In other news, looking for:
- Kirlia, Diggersby safaris or someone who can catch them
- Females in interesting Pokeballs
- Something to do that's not breeding ;p

I'm lying around being sick and bored and I have a couple boxes of random 4IV Ralts (all male) to give away if anyone's interested :3 They're of various natures but all (I think) have 4 egg moves. A random berry will be attached to each of them.

In other news, looking for:
- Kirlia, Diggersby safaris or someone who can catch them
- Females in interesting Pokeballs
- Something to do that's not breeding ;p
I have diggersby in my safari with camerupt & phanpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)