Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: a Dusk Stone!
FT: I have Water stone, Leaf stone, Thunder stone,
and of course sun and moon stones.
I also have loads of spitbacks and HA pokemon like Moxie Heracross, Marvel Scale Dratini
just lmk what youre looking for!

^-^
also, has anyone had any luck getting any something good from the super secret training games?

I'm a person of my word, so I'll trade for the Fletchling, but a Goomy would be pretty great and I don't want to trade my Togepi :(
I have about 50 or so of each iirc, so it's perfectly fine if you don't give me anything in return as I don't need anything. I'll message you in a bit for your F/C.

Almost always better to have 30 in def over speed, as w/o max speed you may lose some speed ties/outspeeds.
Sorry, I should've mentioned this is level 50. 30-31 IV's are treated the same right? Also, does Heatran lose any speed ties other than with itself with a 30 Speed IV?

I'm looking for a duskull with frisk and possibly some egg moves. It would be even better if it had close to 0 speedIVs. I have 5IV timid charmanders with dragon pulse to trade, 5IV adamant "and I think jolly" sneasels with fake out, also some 5IV modest rotoms. Please reply if you can give me a duskull.

FC:3738-0362-8485

I'm looking for a duskull with frisk and possibly some egg moves. It would be even better if it had close to 0 speedIVs. I have 5IV timid charmanders with dragon pulse to trade, 5IV adamant "and I think jolly" sneasels with fake out, also some 5IV modest rotoms. Please reply if you can give me a duskull.

FC:3738-0362-8485

Im offering breeding services. As long as you supply me with the Pokemon you want bred. So say you wanted a jolly rough skin gible , then id need a gible with rough skin and whatever nature you want it, as well as ivs. And no I'm not doing hp breeding in just bored and wanna help. Payment is negotiable.

LF:
Lonely Zekrom

FT:
Palkia Timid Master Ball 31/31/31/31/31/31
Latias Timid Master Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31

I can also RNG stuff in pearl or breed stuff in Y

Looking for a perfect 6 IV Ditto (although I'd settle for 5 IV). I know, that's potentially a big ask, but I'm getting fed up with having to rotate through 4 or 5 different Dittos each time I breed a new 'mon and now that Pokébank is out everywhere and cloning is a thing again maybe someone has a few spare.

In return I'm offering Male, Own Tempo Espurr (becomes Prankster Meowstic) with the egg moves Assist, Trick and Yawn.
Trick in particular is a pain of a breeding chain (:P) to get sorted, and the other two are good to have on one set.
I have two to offer, one with IV's 31/31/x/x/31/31 and the other 31/31/31/31/31/x. Both are Calm.

Or if egg moves and cats aren't your thing I have some more pedestrian offerings; two 5IV Adamant RoughSkin Gibles (missing speed and defense respectively), loads of Modest 4IV Mareeps, two 5IV Adamant GaleWings Fletchings (missing SpDef and Def) and a few other less notable 'mon. Shinies (as some peeps seem to like them); I have a Slowpoke and Quagsire from Kalos, a spare Winter2011 Suicune (Japanese, Relaxed, 31IV in HP) and a shiny Staraptor called 'SHINIE:)' from... Platinum, I think?

My 3DS FC: 4897-6918-6814. UK timezone and it'll probably be evenings I can respond, PM me :)

I'm looking for Meditite with Bullet punch, drain punch and psycho cut. I don't have too much to offer but I can get you any pokemon with 5 or 6 IV's within an hour in return.

Hey guys I'm in need of some good shinies. If interested Pm me for the details.
What I'm Offering:
Shiny Garchomp | Jolly | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Swords Dance | Dragon claw | Earthquake | Fire Fang | 252 Atk 252 Spe | Sand Veil | Holding Ability Capsule
Shiny Tornadus-T | Naive | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Hurricane | Focus Blast | Heat Wave | U-turn | 252 Sp Atk 252 Spe | Regenerator | Holding ability capsule
Any offers? Looking for good IV shiny mons

LF: a Dusk Stone!
FT: I have Water stone, Leaf stone, Thunder stone,
and of course sun and moon stones.
I also have loads of spitbacks and HA pokemon like Moxie Heracross, Marvel Scale Dratini
just lmk what youre looking for!

^-^
I can get you 3 Dusk Stones, one for a HA heracross, one for a moonstone and one for free (unless you have something like an HA litleo)

I can get you 3 Dusk Stones, one for a HA heracross, one for a moonstone and one for free (unless you have something like an HA litleo)
I can go to the safari and get you a HA Litleo (it'll be a Pyroar) in around 15 minutes if you need it.
If you do, just tell me what ball you'd like. And it's HA is Moxie correct?

Yep, would you like something specific in return?
EDIT: In a luxury Ball would be nice
Nah, whatever you wanna give is fine. Sorry for the delay, I'll go catch your Pyroar
EDIT- ok, I've got the Pyroar now. I'll go add you.
EDIT2- added, just request a trade whenever. I'll be online for a little bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)