Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone could get me any of these Vivillon, I'd be most grateful. Ivs and Nature do not matter, but they must be Female and in the appropriate Pokeball. Thanks!

I have 5 iv Bold or Modest Feebas, 5 iv gale wings adamant Fletchling, and 5 iv Modest Goomy. Feel free to post here or pm me.

Monsoon in timer ball
Marine in dive ball
Icysnow in premier ball
Elegant in master ball
Savanna in quick ball.

Just had someone misrepresent a Drilbur on my thread, but they don't have a trade thread, what am I supposed to do to get reparations, since they might've cloned my poke?

I am still looking for a Feebas, preferably any random one since I don't have anything spectacular to trade at the moment. : p

Looking for competitive bank legendaries such as landorus(both forms), terakion, jirachi, celebi, heatran, thunderus(both forms), azelf, latios and latias

Willing to trade up big. 3-4 pokes from my thread per legendary. CMT and pm me if you can assist.

Look for a few pokebank pokemon: adamant speed boost carvanha (w/ destiny bond is a plus), overcoat drill run karrablast, rain dish tentacool and (not sure if this one is possible?) adamant guts conkeldurr with knock off and ice punch. Lemme know if you have these pokemon and I'll give you an offer.

Does anyone have a male bold cottonee with prankster? If you do pm me i really would appreciate and can send a random 4 iv for it if it has at least 4 iv

Look for a few pokebank pokemon: adamant speed boost carvanha (w/ destiny bond is a plus), overcoat drill run karrablast, rain dish tentacool and (not sure if this one is possible?) adamant guts conkeldurr with knock off and ice punch. Lemme know if you have these pokemon and I'll give you an offer.
I got the carvanha with DB. What do you offer for it?

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Hello everyone!

I am looking for some Light Clay... I am having no luck whatsoever with goletts in route 10. I have a Shiny IV4 Aerodactyl I can trade for some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)