Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to trade any BP items for 5IV pokés, got 2k BP in stock as of now. What I don't need (unless shiny) are honedge, froakie, fletchling, froakie, mawile, larvitar, snover, solosis, spritzee, azumarill, duskull, gible, bagon and gastly.

I have no prices set in stone, but I am setting a value of 16-32 bp for a standard 5IV poké, depending on the compativeness of it. Also, accepting Y exclusive mega stones as payment for the BP items.

Looking for anyone with a Ditto FC for breeding purposes. My FC is in my signature. I'll just need it for a few days, to capture some dittos with different IV spreads - feel free to remove me after a bit.

I can offer stuff for trade - I'm currently working on breeding Protean Froakies (Timid and Hasty) and Speed Boost Venipedes with Spikes (Jolly), and I'll soon be breeding Honedges, Larvitars, Mareeps, and Solosis. Additionally, I have non-dusk evolutionary stones and would be willing to trade non-Ampharosite mega stones if necessary (I have Pokemon Y).

Thanks

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
I've got a modest 6IV nasty plot togekiss that I'd like to trade for a timid perfect IV nasty plot togepi/tic/kiss

Looking for anyone with a Ditto FC for breeding purposes. My FC is in my signature. I'll just need it for a few days, to capture some dittos with different IV spreads - feel free to remove me after a bit.

I can offer stuff for trade - I'm currently working on breeding Protean Froakies (Timid and Hasty) and Speed Boost Venipedes with Spikes (Jolly), and I'll soon be breeding Honedges, Larvitars, Mareeps, and Solosis. Additionally, I have non-dusk evolutionary stones and would be willing to trade non-Ampharosite mega stones if necessary (I have Pokemon Y).

Thanks
You can get amphrosite in y

Okay. How about 4 power items for Noibat? Do you prefer 4 of the same or one of each?
is... there a reason I would need more than one of each? which power items are these again? I mean, I'm fine with that, but the duplicate thing threw me off a bit. the 5/6 one I assume?

is... there a reason I would need more than one of each? which power items are these again? I mean, I'm fine with that, but the duplicate thing threw me off a bit. the 5/6 one I assume?
I'd like the female Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31

Having more than one power item enables you to EV train more than one pokemon at once in horde battles. I'm EVing some pokemon right now like that. But just name me which power items you want and I'll meet you online. It'll be 4 for Noibat.

I'd like the female Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31

Having more than one power item enables you to EV train more than one pokemon at once in horde battles. I'm EVing some pokemon right now like that. But just name me which power items you want and I'll meet you online. It'll be 4 for Noibat.
ah, gotcha. I'd like to grab one each of weight/bracer/lens/anklet, that covers my immediate needs pretty well.

I'm looking for a female Archen with 3-5IVs! I'm willing to offer a lot for it!
E.g. A 5IV Female Togepi w/ serene grace + nasty plot!

I'm looking for a female Archen with 3-5IVs! I'm willing to offer a lot for it!
E.g. A 5IV Female Togepi w/ serene grace + nasty plot!
I'll be breeding some Archen later today or tomorrow, I promised someone a female (3IV minimum) so I could just keep going a bit longer until I pull a second one. I'll be breeding 3/6 so any female SHOULD have 3+IVs. What's the nature of the Togepi if I may ask? My Archen are Jolly w/ egg moves Defog and Knock Off.

Also, I'm debating my next breeding project and want to know the viability/interest in Trick Room Mega Heracross.

It's based 75 speed so it is viable for TR.
I'm thinking Brave 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Guts/Moxie (I think Guts is completely viable, if you get burned then just don't Mega Evo, but will breed Moxie as well)
Arm Thrust/CC
Rock Blast
Pin Needle
Bullet Seed/Pursuit ( would need to egg move this on)/ Substitute

Also debating breeding a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Guts Adamant bulky/CB variant.

Second also; what's the trade rate for evo stones? Specifically Shiny Stones? I'm really bad at the Roserade super training and need to evolve three Pokémon.

Last edited:
I'll be breeding some Archen later today or tomorrow, I promised someone a female (3IV minimum) so I could just keep going a bit longer until I pull a second one. I'll be breeding 3/6 so any female SHOULD have 3+IVs. What's the nature of the Togepi if I may ask? My Archen are Jolly w/ egg moves Defog and Knock Off.

Also, I'm debating my next breeding project and want to know the viability/interest in Trick Room Mega Heracross.

It's based 75 speed so it is viable for TR.
I'm thinking Brave 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Guts/Moxie (I think Guts is completely viable, if you get burned then just don't Mega Evo, but will breed Moxie as well)
Arm Thrust/CC
Rock Blast
Pin Needle
Bullet Seed/Pursuit ( would need to egg move this on)/ Substitute

Second also; what's the trade rate for evo stones? Specifically Shiny Stones? I'm really bad at the Roserade super training and need to evolve three Pokémon.
I just got suuuuper lucky with this batch and got a 4IV female + a 5IV male from a 3IV female + 4IV male! :DDD

I've got two flawless Horseas and a Modest Clauncher, both 31/x/31/31/31/31. If someone's interested, PM me with offers.

Trading:
Zygarde, Adamant - 31/30/31/x/31/31 in Dusk Ball (Lv70)

Interests:
Flawless Shiny Pokemon (2-for-1)

PM or reply in this thread with offers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)