Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance/Pursuit/Stealth Rock. Prefer a 5IV perfect, but I would trade for a 4iv spitback for breeding (Female).

CMT to make me a offer I cannot refuse.

I have a Grass-Type friend code with Gogoat, Tangela, and Ivysaur, and I'm looking for someone with a Normal-Type code that has Ditto.

I also have Timid Protean Froakie spitbacks, but they're all male and my selection is limited as I just started breeding them tonight. I'm looking for Battle Maison items, in particular Life Orb, Focus Sash, and Assault Vest.
I've now got some Jolly Speed Boost Venipede spitbacks with Spikes, varying IVs. Still in need of a Ditto friend code.

anybody intrested in a japanese beldum spitback with 4 ivs/adamant nature?i also have lucky eggs and shiny/moon/sun stones + a 4ivs jolly mold breaker drilbur!

Looking for someone to trade all MY X-exclusive mega stones for the Y-exclusives

FC is 4699-6016-0702, send me a PM if interested

Prefer to do all X stones for all Y stones in one go, but can trade specific for specific, as in Mewtwonite X for Y, Charizardite X for Y, Houndoomite for Manectite, Tyranitarite for Aggronite and Pinsirite for Heracrossite

Got a few spitbacks/some with 5 IV (some with wrong stat though) that I also could trade:

Timid protean froakie (1 w/ toxic spikes) (1 female with 31/31/??/31/31/31, some males missing def/s.def)
Modest Rotoms 4 IV
Huge power adamant bellyjet marills
Modest Spritzee (male) 31/xx/31/31/31/??
Quiet Snover 4IV with egg moves leech seed, growth and double edge, a bunch that are both male/female
Sassy Larvitar with egg move SR 4IV and 5IV (5IV's are female with one missing attack, one missing s.def)
Timid Gastlys 4IV (Got one male relaxed 5IV (-atk) so will need rebreeding for nature)
Jolly Kangaskhan 4IV with egg moves double-edge+stomp
Timid Bagon 4IV all with DDance, 1 with DDance, DPulse and HPump
Jolly Gible with outrage+iron head 5IV, but missing attack (one male and one female)
Sassy Duskulls in Dusk balls, pain split egg move, 4 IV and 5IV (2, one missing defense, one missing HP)
4IV adamant Mawile (-atk and s.def, male)

How can I spread pokerus to my other pokemon in my party? do I just walk around or do i have to battle? If I have to battle, does the pokerus source need to be first?

Looking for a 5 IV Adamant/Jolly Riolu (31/31/31/x/31/31), and a 5 IV Modest Horsea. Let me know, and I'll pm you what I can trade (only offering other 5 IV pokemon)

Alright so I've been trying to get some 6v6 singles matches going but its such a paint to set one up, are there easier ways to set up random 6v6's or no?
Also I've been doing some trading and an occasional random online battle and i've been getting a lot of errors with communicating with the other player anyone else having this issue?

Looking for a 5 IV Adamant/Jolly Riolu (31/31/31/x/31/31), and a 5 IV Modest Horsea. Let me know, and I'll pm you what I can trade (only offering other 5 IV pokemon)
I have a flawless Modest Horsea like the one you're after. Let me know what you have to offer.

How can I spread pokerus to my other pokemon in my party? do I just walk around or do i have to battle? If I have to battle, does the pokerus source need to be first?
Battle, and the pokemon infects any pokes adjacent to the pokerus carrier, which eventually will spread to the whole team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)