Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of spitbacks for trade.
All of these have 4 relevant 31 IVs:
Calm Flabebe (blue flower)
Jolly Rough Skin Gible with no egg moves
Adamant Speed Boost Venipede
Modest Natural Cure Staryu
Bold Eevee with Wish and Curse
Adamant Prankster/Steadfast Riolu with Bullet Punch and Vacuum Wave
Careful Sturdy Skarmory with Brave Bird and Whirlwind
Careful Guts Larvitar with Stealth Rock, Pursuit and Dragon Dance
Impish Prankster Klefki
Modest Frisk/Infiltrator Noibat
Adamant Keen Eye Starly with Double Edge
Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite
Relaxed Ferroseed with Spikes, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed
Modest Serene Grace Togepi with Nasty Plot
Adamant Contrary Inkay

I'm looking for:
Solar Power Charmander and Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (IVs and Nature don't matter)
Non-standard spitbacks (I already have the common things like Greninja, Aegislash, Gliscor, Goodra etc but I'm interested in a lot of the more out-there things)
3+ IV Bagon with Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump
3+ IV Technician Aipom with Fake Out

ll of these have 4 relevant 31 IVs.

Last edited:
If the mother has the ability A out of A and B, where neither A or B are HA, are the odds straight 50/50 that she will get ability A or is it increased odds because she herself holds ability A? Does having a male with ability A increase this chance or not affect it at all?

If the mother has the ability A out of A and B, where neither A or B are HA, are the odds straight 50/50 that she will get ability A or is it increased odds because she herself holds ability A? Does having a male with ability A increase this chance or not affect it at all?
I believe it is increased odds of getting Ability A because the mother has Ability A, I believe its like 60% or 80%.

Well fellas, I've been super busy over Thanksgiving break breeding Eevees and have countless flawless male/quad female, Timid/Bold, HA/non-HA, Eevees in Luxury Balls, some with egg moves Wish, Stored Power, Synchronoise and Yawn. If anybody is interested, PM me.

Does anyone have a female Protean Froakie within a Dive Ball with 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx or xx/even/xx/30/xx/30 in IV? Don't have much to trade, but I can breed for HP Ice Helioptile, HP Fire Bulbasaur & Petilil, Harvest Phantump, Bulletproof Chespin with Spike and Synthesis, and some other Pokemon.

Does anyone have a female Protean Froakie within a Dive Ball with 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx or xx/even/xx/30/xx/30 in IV? Don't have much to trade, but I can breed for HP Ice Helioptile, HP Fire Bulbasaur & Petilil, Harvest Phantump, Bulletproof Chespin with Spike and Synthesis, and some other Pokemon.
I have luxury not Dive Ball :/
Though feel free to CMT as I'm interested in HP Ice Helioptile.

Anyone have a 4IV spitback Gible/Gabite/Garchomp they would trade me (Naughty, FEMALE). Will trade a spitback from my thread for it.

So since none of you guys would give me sexay male roselia with high IV's/Smogony Nature/Smogony Moveset I made my own. I'm having fun battling right now but I'll breed more flawless/5IV spitbacks tommorrow.

Roselia (for Roserade Life Orb Sweeper Set)
Nature: Timid (So evolved form can outspeed base 100s)
Ability: Natural Cure (Roserade is an awesome Status Absorber)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Natural Gift

-Slapped on the 3 best offensive Egg moves. Natural Gift is obviously the troll. If Cacnea was around then I would've had spikes. I personally don't use Giga Drain, my set is Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, Shadow Ball (Fuck You Aegislash and Skarmory), and Leaf Storm.

Ball: Luxury (Cause Roserade is a classy bitch lol)

Is Rotom-W giving your team a problem? Look no further than Roserade. (Also he loves Rotom-W as a partner as well).

I'm personally looking for competitive pokemon n' stuff. Offer me if interested!

Hey guys, does anyone know if it's possible to catch a Solar Power Charmeleon in Friend Safari? I've caught over 40 and none, I'm starting to doubt it's possible. Also would anyone be willing to trade me one? Nature/IVs don't matter. If you are PM me and we can try to work something out.
Are all 3 pkmn in that fire typed safari unlocked? If not, you have to be online once with said friend at the same time to unlock the HA.

can someone link me to a breeding guide in gen VI? I want to know which items to get from the Battle Maison and how does the breeding mechanics work. Thanks

Hello everyone, I was wondering if I could trouble someone for a staryu? I would prefer a timid nature with natural cure, but I will take what I can get as long as it is someone okay. However I only have heartgold. So I'm not sure what games can trade with me. I would appreciate if anyone could help me. My manager at work and I battle, and a staryu is what I need to beat him. Thank you.
Use pokecheck :)
Is there a way that the pokemon at daycare doesn't forget the moves you want it to pass?
I dont think there is BUT if the parents forgot the egg moves, you can always use the move relearner and relearn the egg moves.

Is there a way that the pokemon at daycare doesn't forget the moves you want it to pass?
Not directly. You don't have to worry about the kids not getting the egg moves halfway through, because even if the parent has leveled up and forgotten the egg move, the pokemon won't "update" until you remove it from the daycare, so you can continue breeding with it until you are done and not worry. For the most part, if you are breeding with non-flawless pokemon whose only purpose is to breed for the flawless, that's all there is to it. Otherwise you can just Move Tutor the egg move back onto the parent (there's an infinite supply of Heart Scales from Tierno) or you can pre-level the parent up beforehand so it learns new moves very slowly.

I've seen this thrown around a lot, but what does "cmt" stand for? I don't think I've seen that used anywhere else ._. First thing that comes to mind is comment.. but wouldn't something like lmk (let me know) seem more appropriate if that's the case? @.@

What I want:
BP Items (will trade spitbacks ONLY for these - make me an offer)
3+ IV Dittos with a useful nature
Leftovers
Cool/interesting shinies (IVs don't matter but will add to value)
Zapdos and Articuno

Spitbacks of competitive pokemon including, but not limited to: (Needs egg moves if relevant)
Timid/Modest/Bold/Calm Chlorophyll Bulbasaur
Adamant Infiltrator/Contrary Inkay
Adamant Defiant/Inner Focus Pawniard
Modest Static Mareep
Jolly/Timid Own Tempo Smeargle
Adamant Super Luck Absol
Adamant Clear Body Beldum
Adamant Adaptability Corphish
Adamant Tough Claws Binacle
Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite w/ HP Fire
Adamant Rock Head Aron

What I have to offer: (I will trade 4 (relevant) IV Spitbacks, 5 IV Spitbacks or perfect 5 IV of the following)
Perfect 5 IV pokemon (in stock):
Modest Hustle Deino w/ Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Head Smash (2x)
Timid Levitate Ghastly w/ Disable
Adamant Huge Power Marill w/ Aqua Jet, Superpower, Belly Drum
Timid Compound Eyes Joltik w/ Disable
Timid Infiltrator Noibat

Pokemon that I can breed:
Jolly Moxie Heracross w/ Rock Blast
Modest Flash Fire/Early Bird Houndour
Adamant Static Elekid w/ Cross Chop, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
Bold Prankster Sableye w/ Recover
Impish Immunity Gligar
Modest Gooey Goomy
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini w/ Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
Modest Mega Launcher Clauncher
Adamant Sand Rush Drilbur w/ Rapid Spin
Jolly Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gible w/ Outrage
Adamant No Guard Honedge
Brave No Guard Honedge w/ 0 speed
Adamant Inner Focus Riolu w/ Bullet Punch, Crunch
Timid Protean Froakie
Jolly Guts Larvitar w/ Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rocks, Dragon Dance
Adamant Technician Scyther
Adamant Speed Boost Venipede w/ Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Timid Magic Guard Abra
Impish Sand Stream Hippopotas w/ Slack Off, Whirlwind
Adamant Intimidate Mawile w/ Sucker Punch
Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan w/ Double-Edge
Adamant Moxie Pinsir w/ Quick Attack, Close Combat
Impish Natural Cure Phantump
Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling
Modest Serene Grace Togepi w/ Nasty Plot
Adamant Thick Fat Swinub w/ Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Stealth Rocks
Timid Flame Body Larvesta
Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish
Relaxed Iron Barbs Ferroseed w/ Spikes, Leech Seed, Stealth Rocks, 0 Speed
Relaxed Sturdy Pineco w/ Stealth Rocks, 0 Speed
Bold Natural Cure Chansey w/ Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss
Adamant Skill Link Shellder w/ Rock Blast, Icicle Spear
Adamant Pickup Phanpy w/ Ice Shard
Timid Adaptability Eevee w/ Yawn, Wish
Adamant Sheer Force Bagon w/ Dragon Dance
Adamant Rattled Magikarp
Impish Sturdy Skarmory w/ Whirlwind, Brave Bird
Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby w/ Spikes
Timid/Jolly Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Pulse
Bold Swift Swim Poliwag
Impish Prankster Klefki
Modest/Bold Levitate Rotom
Timid Natural Cure Staryu
Jolly Flash Fire Growlithe w/ Close Combat, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz
Adamant Speed Boost Torchic w/ Baton Pass
Timid Drought Vulpix
Jolly Infiltrator Zubat w/ Brave Bird
Modest Torrent Squirtle w/ Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere
Adamant Mold Breaker Axew
Quiet Magic Guard Solosis w/ 0 Speed
Adamant Sheer Force Timburr w/ Mach Punch, Drain Punch

If there's anything that I have that interests you, feel free to send me an offer via PM - it never hurts to ask. Sorry if I don't respond right away.

I've seen this thrown around a lot, but what does "cmt" stand for? I don't think I've seen that used anywhere else ._. First thing that comes to mind is comment.. but wouldn't something like lmk (let me know) seem more appropriate if that's the case? @.@
"Check my thread"

its smogonspeak for "I want to trade for that pokemon. Take a look at my trade thread and pick something you would like in exchange."

"Check my thread"

its smogonspeak for "I want to trade for that pokemon. Take a look at my trade thread and pick something you would like in exchange."
Ah, thanks :P I don't hang around here too much (as you may be able to imagine from my question).. I can see why people would write things like that, to cut down the clutter inside a thread xd

can someone link me to a breeding guide in gen VI? I want to know which items to get from the Battle Maison and how does the breeding mechanics work. Thanks
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/breeding-perfect-pokemon-in-pokemon-x-y.3490432/

and if you're feeling adventurous this one too:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/some-sort-of-egg-rng-abuse-read-the-first-post.3491324/

also, once you've bred up a good pokemon, breed up few more and try and trade those ones for the next pokemon you want to breed. saves a bunch of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)